Club membership benefits. Invitation to join.

objective

the purpose of this document is to invite current my-kart members to subscribe to the club membership. in addition to this, this document seeks to explain the benefits of club membership.

background

up to now, my-KART exists as a loose group of people running monthly races. my-KART currently caters for two broad groups of people: (i) the casual karter; (ii) the aspiring racers - young and old.

my-KART's mission of popularising grassroots motorsports is based on (i) making karting affordable; (ii) making the races safe, fun & competitive; (iii) providing karters with a platform to improve their skills; and (iv) doing all this in a sustainable, structured and professional manner.

my-KART also aims to provide even more benefits to its members and to extend this opportunity to those outside of the Klang Valley. To achieve this we need help from the members to continue this drive beyond the current levels.

club membership benefits

the formation of Kelab my-KART Selangor is to ensure member benefits are further enhanced. *please note however, non-paying-members are still invited to join the regular KART and Mega Enduro series (although not at the discount paying-members enjoy). the following are some of the benefits paying-members will enjoy:

• membership identification. many kart operators attach a significant value on karters coming from my-KART. my-karters can usually enjoy informal benefits from these operators. these operators are comforted that my-karters do not destroy their karts on every other lap. my-karters are also known as regular and loyal karters.
  • sponsorship & fund-raising benefits - tie-ups, drivers' clinic & more discounts. my-KART aims to raise funds and sponsorships for the benefit of its members and to advance its mission of popularising grassroots motorsports. fund raising and sponsorship provides a base fund to introduce further benefits such as drivers' clinics (bringing in experts), performance rewards (free karting trials) and more. sponsorship tie-ups and discounts on sponsor products and services are additional benefits. my-KART aims to leverage its members' contributions towards these activities.
  • discounted prices for my-KART events. loyal my-karters should get discounts on my-KART events. we will be announcing the discounts on the current race event fees in due course.
  • benefits for the family. my-KART will be introducing programmes for my-karters with young children. the committee is in process of developing a K4 series and negotiating with the operators. however, this is subject to demand.
  • club membership to obtain AAM racing license. my-KART is in the process of seeking AAM affiliation. AAM requires all applicants for racing license to be a member of a racing club.
  • other benefits and non-racing activities. my-KART will be producing some merchandise for members at discounts (such as T-shirts, starter packs) and organising other non-racing activities for members and their families.
  • the opportunity to participate and shape my-KART's vision for the sport. enough said.

club membership & joining fees

the Kelab my-KART Selangor is ramping up its membership drive leading up to the 1st AGM in April 2007. hence, we are inviting members to formally register with the club. the application form is attached. one time joining fee is only RM10, plus RM120 annual subscription.

please download and complete the attached form and provide two passport photos for the membership application. please submit the membership application form (my-KART membership form) to the registration desk - which is setup at every my-KART event.

Please hurry up as you will need to register before 31 March 2007 to be eligible to attend the 1st my-KART AGM in end April 2007.

Comments

TheFazz's picture

TheFazz

folks

the invitation to join Kelab my-KART Selangor as a paying-member is now open. please submit your forms to the club secretary as soon as possible.

feel free to debate member benefits here.

cheers
fazz

TheFazz's picture

TheFazz

siewweng wrote:
rm120 for yearly subscription....
Sad

rm120 only if you wish to have the member card id and enjoy the benefits. otherwise, you can still turn up at each race event and pay the normal rate you currently pay now.

------------------------------------------------------
http://www.thefazz.com/me

saa73's picture

saa73

I'd like to recognise and congratulate Zul Samad as the first ever Kelab my-Kart Selangor applicant, followed closely by Ed "Nasi Lomak" Hazry.

Since the membership drive was a little slow today, primarily because we were all focussed on running the main races, it may be worthwhile for us to consider opening our membership drive outside the main event, perhaps at various locations in the Klang Valley, perhaps over TT night or a specially dedicated day/time/venue just for registration.

As an incentive, I'm toying with the idea of recruiting J&W to help out...:))

What say you, my-Karters??

bosozoku's picture

bosozoku

Thanks Azlan, for the "warm" recognition..
I was the first because I have this ability to withdraw cash out from my wallet as fast as the speeding bullet! Tongue

mononoke hime's picture

mononoke hime

bosozoku wrote:
I was the first because I have this ability to withdraw cash out from my wallet as fast as the speeding bullet! Tongue

Yeah rite.. he's like that when it comes to mykart, but how abt my isetan shoppings? SLOW like "the 2-seater yellow kart" ;p

anak ABAH's picture

anak ABAH

eh true la emmy..now u brought up d shopping issue..
i notice we dont go shopping anymore as often as we used to 3 YEARS Ago!!

hmmm.....???
;p

Nohad's picture

Nohad

Emmy D wrote:
Yeah rite.. he's like that when it comes to mykart, but how abt my isetan shoppings? SLOW like "the 2-seater yellow kart" ;p

Aiyoo, susah oredi. The can of worm is oredi opened!!
Kena cabar oredi!

saa73's picture

saa73

Emmy D wrote:
bosozoku wrote:

i'm sure he'll be generous with the shopping spree, but maybe not at Isetan. Kalau Swiss Hutless, 911 Zentrum, etc etc, maybe d wallet comes out fast fast oso!! Wink
TheFazz's picture

TheFazz

bosozoku wrote:
mmmm... i guess i know why,
Hehehehe…. The Mrs. is disappointed because I still owe her one pair of racing shoes ;p

get them racing shoes for her already! on the subject of shopping, perhaps we can get some highstreet sponsors and some discounts for my-kart members no?

yeah. congrats to zul samad and ed for being the first members. agree with azlan to open up the registration on other designated times & venues. KART series event days are hectic days as you probably noticed.

mononoke hime's picture

mononoke hime

anak ABAH wrote:

hmmm.....???
;p

Hmmm..yeah true true..watever it is Fizah, please change ur so called "lucky" adidas shoes..!? its abt time!! ure my sifoo maa Tongue how can sifoo still wearing a pair of jogging shoe for karting??:P hihi come shop with me! Like some ppl in MYKART says.."Gaya Mesti Adaa..."

anak ABAH's picture

anak ABAH

0o0o0 man..now everyone knows what shoes i've been wearing!!! ;p
jgn cakap kuat2 ,nanti my very very comfortable nike sneakers MERAJUK!

** pujuk'ing my almost torn sneakers **

eh me NO SIFOO.no..no..no.. 'ANAK SIF00 ' maybe.. ** grin **

GAYA= KACHING KACHING $$$

saa73's picture

saa73

Emmy D wrote:
anak ABAH wrote:

hmmm.....???
;p

Hmmm..yeah true true..watever it is Fizah, please change ur so called "lucky" adidas shoes..!? its abt time!! ure my sifoo maa Tongue how can sifoo still wearing a pair of jogging shoe for karting??:P hihi come shop with me! Like some ppl in MYKART says.."Gaya Mesti Adaa..."

...was that Muhaymin's quote? There's also Razak's famous quote "Macam macam adaaaaa!..." hahahah Smile
ed's picture

ed

anak ABAH wrote:
eh me NO SIFOO.no..no..no.. 'ANAK SIF00 ' maybe.. ** grin **

weiii... dont play-play this girl can kick a** one...!!!
i've seen it... she put some of the fellas to shame in the heats haha!!!

Nohad's picture

Nohad

Nohad wrote:
will submit my application when i'm back for CNY

I'm back and ready to sign-up.

Naza / Luen,
Let's meet up and I'll pass the fee to you.

naza

Nohad wrote:
luen wrote:
Yumcha tonight?

----------------------------------
neat, balance and practical

No problem

What ? you are already on Malaysian soil ah?......yumcha, TT whatever....can oso! must meet you to listen about tales of Vietnam. So, where to meet....call laaarr!

saa73's picture

saa73

luen wrote:
call you tonight, Naza biggrin

----------------------------------
neat, balance and practical

Luen...easy to collect other people's money...when are you going to sign up, pay and be a member? Tongue

Pages