DISCUSSION DRAFT: membership benefits

please feel free to comment my suggestions. Please pardon my "not proper" business english as I have never written a business proposal before, all my techincal proposal only at point forms biggrin

1. Racing events

1a. K1 - The K1 class will be one of the final stepping stones to a racing career / more serious karting. Initially, we do not expect many participants in K1, but it is still a go status. This class will entail further guidance and allow drivers to move up the ladder in their racing hobby (or career).

The K1 class can be run together with the K2 class if participation falls below 5. This is possible as K2 drivers are somewhat experience and ethical drivers. It is likely to have the JGTC format to allow K1 start ahead followed by K2 karts at the back.

There are currently many owner-karters at CityKarting who do not have an reasonably affordable platform to race their karts -practically running aimlessly- and eventually drop out themselves. The K1 class can be targeted to this group and promote my-kart to even wider coverage.

This class shall start with kart owners. Moving forward, my-KART will be exploring some form of easy ownership scheme, to increase interest particularly from the K2 and K3 drivers. This task is assigned to my-KART Promotion. See below for more on easy ownership.

The K1 series may not run over 10 events -unlike the K2 and K3 series- in order to be easy on the pocket of the K1 drivers.

1b. K2 â€" maintain as current, and promote K2 new blood promoting capable K3 drivers
1c. K3 â€" Beginners and also promotion of capable K4 drivers
1d. K4 â€" NEW. definition needed for K4

If more of the classes created, longer time needed for a day event that should be necessary. Extra activities at lunch time can be organized (subject to discuss)

1e. Endurance - night endurance will be a good and relatively new event to start off. Many of the night karters may not know there is existence of my-kart, it will be a good area of to explore. Suggestion that out of the 6 MEs planned, 1 or 2 should go night endurance.

2. Workshops and Clinics

2a. K1 especially, many of karters looking forward to tune to their personal preference, this is where the area we should look into. Workshop or clinic basically is owner karters gather to have sessions sharing tuning information, just extra activities other the normal Kx 10 races series. Should there is easy ownership scheme offered by M-kart promotion, this workshop/clinic session will be a good bundle and more persuasive activity.

2b. K3 workshop, a separate session conducted by “senior” karters, a simple lesson of track driving with additional time tracking progress (on the same kart). This will be more to personal attention session to beginners. The session can be aided by the 2 seater kart (yellow tanker) at the practical session. Of course kart renting shall be born by trainnees themselves. This is where the special discount rate offer to members from CK comes about in handy. 2 ways beneficial that my-kart trains beginners and also trainers.

2c. Clinic mainly aims for fine tuning, that it has be conducted by experienced karting racer either from inside my-kart (licensed racers, so far can think of 2 they are Jules and Tarmizi), if necessary, hire or honorary invitation.

2d. K4 workshop, similar to K3 workshop.
This aims family gathering. Young driver accompany by parents that helps to promote my-kart for any forth coming events and updates. Is also brings to opportunity to train up new trainer from K3 to be prepared to promote to K2 or K1.

These workshops and clinical session are going to worth the membership drive even so members are not participating any single series at all. Workshop and clinical series work conjunction with special discount rate from CK. Additional benefits to members if we have special deal with other track operators like speedway, sepang and etc. honestly I am more looking forward to langkawi track.

3. Activities and outings

Family outings like convoy to Cameron trip, PD over night stays and etc. With conjunction of these, we could have piggy-back media for the promotion, such as magazine and etc. (leaving this portion to commercial and marketing). MY-KART is registered club, it can seek for relevant authorities to assist convoy ie PDRM.

4. Affiliation

AAM affiliation is a MUST; we can see that is the ultimate request from “potential” members (including myself). Members will gain grand and formal race experience if should my-kart impose rigid regulations towards major events in conjunction with racing governing body such as AAM and or etc. Addtional my-kart will also helps members in acquisition of racing licenses such as MME and sanctioned karting events.

5. Sponsorship

Looking at the direction of car related sponsorship pertaining to my-kart is motorsports orientated. We may not necessary looking for funding. At any major event will be looking forward to variety of sponsorships, banners and or trophies. Hence this will put up good portfolio of MY-KART. These portfolios will benefit to My-kart promotion of invitation to more serious sponsorships.

We can create a link or badge of sponsorship at the main page of forum or even printing new sponsorship on latest updated version of T-shirt, cap and etc. I believe that stimulate at merchandising area a fair bit. 

6. Easy ownership scheme for K1

In reference to the K1 series mentioned above. my-KART will be exploring forms of easy ownership schemes to encourage K2 drivers to take the next step up the karting ladder. One approach is through raising sponsorship which will be done by my-KART Promotion.

The rough idea is to get investors for the 125 karts (can be used karts). The aim is to run K1 series at a reasonable price point and with sufficient commitment and fair returns to all parties: (i) the driver, (ii) my-KART Promotion and (iii) the investor / funder.

The role of my-KART Promotion Sdn Bhd (as distinct from Kelab my-KART Selangor) will be to engage in the commercial activities towards expanding the my-KART vision and mission. The company will be the owner of the my-KART brand and responsible to commercialize it. The company will use the club as an advertising / brand building platform and raise other funders & sponsors. These funds could be channeled towards the easy ownership scheme.

7. Merchandise

As the ultimate objective of my-kart will be event driven club, merchandizing keep to lower priority, however, the standards goodies have to be there like T-shirts, badges, cap or hat, stickers and etc.

Comments

TheFazz's picture

naza wrote:
Folks / Luen,
Some update from AP on k1 race:

1) There will be a RM 20.00 charge for each kart if the AMB timing system is use as was the case in the Dec 06 race. Otherwise, we will have to do manual lap charts...Which?

2) If the participant is NOT a registered mykart member, he/she will have to deal direct with AP to settle the petrol/track fee/pit crew support OR settle with mykart......which?

3) Ballasts will be provided to meet the 160 kg minimum weight rule.

4) Control tyres will be Apexi65 (the Dec 06 race tyres).

5) 125cc rental kart engines: Rotax / Parilla / ROK......subject to availbility. Confirmation only after CNY.

I think except for point 2 - the rest should be spelled out in our K1 series regulations. Having said that, i wonder what is the implication of having several parties dealing with CK. Perhaps a consideration is for my-KART to handle all interfaces with CK - but what are the risks and how to mitigate?

On the timer. I suppose we keep it to manual charts for now to keep costs low. We can revise when we get sponsors.

luen's picture

Non-club-member there are subsets in item 2 mentioned by Naza

Non-member
==========
1.Rental kart - will enjoy the same rate as members? if not what will be the rate?
2.Own kart - will enjoy the same rate as members? If not what will be the rate, or normal rate from CK RM180?
2a. Own kart with own team - strictly no own mechanic allow? then should fall back to 1 or 2.

my opinion, non-member enjoy the event that we organize but we only impose regulation sanctions. My-Kart can assist in negotioation with CK (AP) in terms of rental rate but not taking into account. Risk i foresee will be costs in case of accident, My-Kart should not hold extra responsibility for non-member.

----------------------------------
neat, balance and practical

TheFazz's picture

luen wrote:
Non-club-member there are subsets in item 2 mentioned by Naza

luen wrote:
1.Rental kart - will enjoy the same rate as members? if not what will be the rate?

no. non-members will have to pay normal market rate.

luen wrote:
2.Own kart - will enjoy the same rate as members? If not what will be the rate, or normal rate from CK RM180?
2a. Own kart with own team - strictly no own mechanic allow? then should fall back to 1 or 2.

as with 1. non-members pay normal rate from CK. but own mechanic should still be ok.

luen wrote:
my opinion, non-member enjoy the event that we organize but we only impose regulation sanctions. My-Kart can assist in negotioation with CK (AP) in terms of rental rate but not taking into account. Risk i foresee will be costs in case of accident, My-Kart should not hold extra responsibility for non-member.

agreed. in fact my-kart should NOT be responsible for any kart damage - member or otherwise. benefits to members only extend to favourable negotiated rates on rental, mechanics, and parts - members to bear the cost of damaged parts at member rates. non-members can still race in my-KART K1 series (like for K2 and K3)... but pay normal rates; damages will be at normal rates.

In my view,

1) mykart club should not be responsible for any cost arising out of damages incurred irrespective whether you are a member or not. This is consistent with current practice and the declaration in the membership application form. The driver will have to settle the damages directly with CK.

2) Since mykart is the race organiser, than mykart should control registration and all monies transaction. Therefore, mykart can ensure members get the benefit of discounts and non members will have to pay market or walk-in rates as follows:

Own 125 kart - pay RM 100.00 (member) and RM120.00 (non member)
Rental 125 kart - RM500.00 (member) and 520.00 (non member)

mykart will pay to CK all monies for all drivers............hows that?

luen's picture

naza wrote:
In my view,

1) mykart club should not be responsible for any cost arising out of damages incurred irrespective whether you are a member or not. This is consistent with current practice and the declaration in the membership application form. The driver will have to settle the damages directly with CK.

2) Since mykart is the race organiser, than mykart should control registration and all monies transaction. Therefore, mykart can ensure members get the benefit of discounts and non members will have to pay market or walk-in rates as follows:

just RM 120 and RM520 for non-member?

As long my-kart not holding responsibility of demaged kart, it should be fine

p/s oh by the way is your birthday today right? Happy Birthday if that is

luen wrote:
naza wrote:
In my view,

120 and 520 is just a suggestion.......lets hear any other suggestion and decide. After that we have to inform AP about the prices so that he remembers.

Luen, my birthday is in June la weh!........you have mistaken today for somebody else's birthday.....aha!....who ah?

euss72's picture

naza wrote:
luen wrote:
naza wrote:
In my view,

120 and 520 is just a suggestion.......lets hear any other suggestion and decide. After that we have to inform AP about the prices so that he remembers.

Luen, my birthday is in June la weh!........you have mistaken today for somebody else's birthday.....aha!....who ah?

--------------------------------
"Keep It Sweet & Simple"
luen's picture

hi here is what i have gathered from the pieces, please give comments together solving this puzzle biggrin There are areas that still questionable marked with ???, please feedback

Member type
----------------

1. Ordinary. Membership fees RM120 yearly renewable + RM10 registration. Benefit package A
2. Youth. Membership fees RM120 yearly renewable + RM10 registration. Benefit package A
3. Honorary, benefit package fees RM??? yearly renewable + RM10 registration. Benefit package B

Benefit package A
-----------------------

Discounts
1. Entitle to special discount kart rental rate on non-championship-series at club affiliation kart operator. List of operator and rate please refer to appendix 1a;
2. Entitle to special discount kart rental rate on Championship-series at club affiliation kart operator. List of operator and rate please refer to appendix 1a;
3. Entitle to special discount kart rental rate on IC3 and ME event at club affiliation kart operator. List of operator and rate please refer to appendix 1a;
4. Entitle to special discount at club sponsors of sponsored items. List of sponsors, items and discount rate please refer to appendix 1c;

Eligible to
1. acquire freebies from the club as signed up member. List of freebies refers at appendix 2a;
2. AAM motorsports affiliation membership;
3. attend functions organized by Kelab MY-KART Selangor;
4. organize functions to Kelab MY-KAR Selangor;
5. nominate at AGM
6. be nominated at AGM

Benefit Package B
----------------------
1. Entitle to special discount kart rental rate on IC3 and ME event at club affiliation kart operator. List of operator and rate please refer to appendix 1b;
2. Entitle to special discount at club sponsors of sponsored items. List of sponsors, items and discount rate please refer to appendix 1c;

Eligible to
1. AAM motorsports affiliation membership;
2. attend functions organized by Kelab MY-KART Selangor;

Appendixes
---------------
1a. Affiliation kart operator for package A

City Karting – Rental rate
• RM125 (voucher) for 5 sessions of 80cc 2 stroke of 10 minutes per session;
• RM250 (voucher) for 5 sessions of 100cc 2 stroke of 10 minutes per session;
• RM10 for cadet and accompany 80cc for RM20 (no voucher needed) per session of 10 minutes at any family outing activities at City Karting;
• RM100 for MY-KART Selangor monthly championship series. Package included petrol supply, mechanic of City Karting assistance and track fees;
• RM500 for 125cc Kart rental of one event. Package included petrol supply, mechanic of City Karting assistance and track fees. Type of karts subjected to availability of City Karting, there shall be no constrain on engine make and chassis;
• RM??? for 125cc own-kart non-event track-rental + mechanic assistance
• RM??? for 80cc Endurance team
• RM??? for 100cc Endurance team

Speedway Elite
• ???
• ???
• ???

Sepang Karting Circuit
• ???
• ???
• ???

1b. Affiliation kart operator for package B

Speedway Elite
• ???
• ???
• ???

Sepang Karting Circuit
• ???
• ???
• ???

1c. Sponsors and Sponsored items

Kelab MY-KART Selangor
• Merchant items, to be updated

??? Workshop
- ??? 5% discount
- ??? 5% discount
- ??? 5% discount
- ??? 5% discount

??? Motorosports and accessories
- ??? 10% discount
- ??? 5% discount
- ??? 5% discount

ed's picture

waaa... got package A & B one aaa...?
whatever it is i want full package...!!!
hey i can sense some people are smiling oredi...!!!

luen's picture

updated appendix 2a.

Member type
----------------

1. Ordinary. Membership fees RM120 yearly renewable + RM10 registration. Benefit package A
2. Youth. Membership fees RM120 yearly renewable + RM10 registration. Benefit package A
3. Honorary, benefit package fees RM??? yearly renewable + RM10 registration. Benefit package B

Benefit package A
-----------------------

Discounts
1. Entitle to special discount kart rental rate on non-championship-series at club affiliation kart operator. List of operator and rate please refer to appendix 1a;
2. Entitle to special discount kart rental rate on Championship-series at club affiliation kart operator. List of operator and rate please refer to appendix 1a;
3. Entitle to special discount kart rental rate on IC3 and ME event at club affiliation kart operator. List of operator and rate please refer to appendix 1a;
4. Entitle to special discount at club sponsors of sponsored items. List of sponsors, items and discount rate please refer to appendix 1c;

Eligible to
1. acquire freebies from the club as signed up member. List of freebies refers at appendix 2a;
2. AAM motorsports affiliation membership;
3. attend functions organized by Kelab MY-KART Selangor;
4. organize functions to Kelab MY-KAR Selangor;
5. nominate at AGM
6. be nominated at AGM

Benefit Package B
----------------------
1. Entitle to special discount kart rental rate on IC3 and ME event at club affiliation kart operator. List of operator and rate please refer to appendix 1b;
2. Entitle to special discount at club sponsors of sponsored items. List of sponsors, items and discount rate please refer to appendix 1c;

Eligible to
1. AAM motorsports affiliation membership;
2. attend functions organized by Kelab MY-KART Selangor;

Appendixes
---------------
1a. Affiliation kart operator for package A

• RM10 for cadet and accompany 80cc for RM20 (no voucher needed) per session of 10 minutes at any family outing activities at City Karting;
• RM100 for MY-KART Selangor monthly championship series. Package included petrol supply, mechanic of City Karting assistance and track fees;
• RM500 for 125cc Kart rental of one event. Package included petrol supply, mechanic of City Karting assistance and track fees. Type of karts subjected to availability of City Karting, there shall be no constrain on engine make and chassis;

Speedway Elite
• ???
• ???
• ???

Sepang Karting Circuit
• ???
• ???
• ???

1b. Affiliation kart operator for package B

Speedway Elite
• ???
• ???
• ???

Sepang Karting Circuit
• ???
• ???
• ???

1c. Sponsors and Sponsored items

Kelab MY-KART Selangor

??? Workshop
- ??? 5% discount
- ??? 5% discount
- ??? 5% discount
- ??? 5% discount

??? Motorosports and accessories
- ??? 10% discount
- ??? 5% discount
- ??? 5% discount

2a. Freebies
- My-Kart T-Shirt???
- My-Kart Sticker???
- My-Kart batch???

TheFazz's picture

luen

thanks for posting this. just got back from outstation (no internet access) since friday. give me some time to review and respond.

fazz

TheFazz wrote:

On the timer. I suppose we keep it to manual charts for now to keep costs low. We can revise when we get sponsors.

...fine with manual charts but we need to work out a method to determine the starting grid for the K1 Heat 1 race. Any ideas?

......too bad AP decided to charge RM 20.00 per transponder. Maybe ask him again to lower the price?

TheFazz's picture

Luen - let's work on the member benefits. i am using your post on the matter and updating accordingly. Let's agree as a committee before finalising. Need you to propose & present at our next committee meeting.

my comments / updates follows:

updated appendix 2a.

Member type
----------------

1. Ordinary.
+ Membership fees RM120 yearly renewable
+ RM10 joining fee registration.
+ Benefit package A
+ Supplementary: includes immediate family members (spouse, children 23yo and below, siblings 23yo and below) at RM10 joining and RM10 annually. Children aged 23 and younger can be supplementary.

2. Youth.
+ RM10 registration.
+ Benefit package A
+ see above Ordinary membership

3. Honorary
+ Annual Membership fees TBD
+ RM10 registration.
+ Benefit package B

TheFazz's picture

Benefit package A

Discounts entitlement:
1. karting fee discount for all my-KART organised events (championship & non-championship)
2. discount on other non-karting events organised by my-KART (eg. treasure hunt, track days)
3. discount on sponsors' / affiliates' products and services (eg. racing suits etc)
4. discount on circuit affiliates kart rentals (eg. citykarting discount on 80cc, 100cc and 125cc)

Eligible for:
1. club freebies upon sign up. (appendix 2a);
2. AAM motorsports affiliation membership (luen, for racing license?);
3. attend functions organized by Kelab my-KART Selangor;
4. organize functions to Kelab my-KART Selangor (luen, what does this mean?);
5. nominate at AGM
6. be nominated at AGM

Benefit package B

Discounts entitlement:
1. karting fee discount for selected my-KART organised events (eg. ME and IC3)
2. discount on sponsors' / affiliates' products and services (eg. racing suits etc) (luen, do we want to open this up to honorary members?)

Eligible to
1. AAM motorsports affiliation membership (luen, should we not limit this to full paying members? we need some sort of credibility here.);
2. attend functions organized by Kelab my-KART Selangor (luen, eg. annual dinner: should they not pay more than members?);

TheFazz's picture

Appendixes (i think this can be done separately and will change with time / i prefer a schedule of rates table)
---------------
1a. Affiliated kart operator for package A (luen, naza: how do we ensure that without AP there, these rates would be honoured?)

• RM100 for my-KART Selangor monthly championship series. Package included petrol supply, mechanic of City Karting assistance and track fees (luen, what is this for?);

Speedway Elite (TBD)
• ???
• ???
• ???

Sepang Karting Circuit (TBD)
• ???
• ???
• ???

1b. Affiliated kart operator for package B (none for package B)

1c. Sponsors and Affiliated suppliers products and services

Kelab my-KART Selangor

examples:
• Workshop discounts
• Motorsports accessories
• Car accessories
• others

2a. Kelab my-KART Selangor Freebies
- T-Shirt?
- Car Sticker?
- Racing suit badge?

TheFazz's picture

naza wrote:
...fine with manual charts but we need to work out a method to determine the starting grid for the K1 Heat 1 race. Any ideas?

i was thinking of using the same way we determine the order for the K2 & K3 finals (ie, points and seeding), except that this will not be in reverse order. any concerns with this?

luen's picture

Fazz, replying you queries;

TheFazz wrote:

Benefit package A

Discounts entitlement:
1. karting fee discount for all my-KART organised events (championship & non-championship)
2. discount on other non-karting events organised by my-KART (eg. treasure hunt, track days)
3. discount on sponsors' / affiliates' products and services (eg. racing suits etc)
4. discount on circuit affiliates kart rentals (eg. citykarting discount on 80cc, 100cc and 125cc)

Eligible for:
1. club freebies upon sign up. (appendix 2a);
2. AAM motorsports affiliation membership (luen, for racing license?);
yes, for motorsports racing license
3. attend functions organized by Kelab my-KART Selangor;
4. organize functions to Kelab my-KART Selangor (luen, what does this mean?);
sorry typo, organize functions/events for Kelab My_kart Selangor

5. nominate at AGM
6. be nominated at AGM

Benefit package B

Discounts entitlement:
1. karting fee discount for selected my-KART organised events (eg. ME and IC3)
2. discount on sponsors' / affiliates' products and services (eg. racing suits etc) (luen, do we want to open this up to honorary members?)
my take is, this would be a favour to sponsors; not restricting honorary member will benefit in both ways that , more customers to sponsors and revenue may be generated to the club if the goods are sponsored to the club.

Eligible to
1. AAM motorsports affiliation membership (luen, should we not limit this to full paying members? we need some sort of credibility here.);
by the way, have we finalised on hornarary membership fees? My take is, if honorary fees paying as equal as ordinary, it should be eligible to. With same membership fees as ordinary, we are encouraging members to go ordinary instead.

2. attend functions organized by Kelab my-KART Selangor (luen, eg. annual dinner: should they not pay more than members?);
again back to above mentioned, if they are paying equal fees as ordinary members then they should not pay more then ordinary members.

My vote for this honorary membership should be lower membership fee, mainly for car clubs and other clubs affiliation.

luen's picture

TheFazz wrote:
Appendixes (i think this can be done separately and will change with time / i prefer a schedule of rates table)
---------------
1a. Affiliated kart operator for package A (luen, naza: how do we ensure that without AP there, these rates would be honoured?)
we have kept black and white with AP, infact , last Wednesday NAZA and myself were there to finalize the prices with him and he has agreed. There were some minor adjustment of my previous correspondense with them, will send out later today, Wan Xin will acknowledge that when she is back in "action" after CNY :), CK will sychronise the rates. We also highlighted that we MY-Kart Selangor will be the liaison party for the event collection.

• RM100 for my-KART Selangor monthly championship series. Package included petrol supply, mechanic of City Karting assistance and track fees (luen, what is this for?);

again sorry typo, RM100 for MY-KART selangor K1 125cc monthly championship series for owner karter. Package inclubed petrol , chain lube, track fees and CK machenic assistance. It will remain same price as RM100, should owner bring own mechanic team. I a little tricky is that CK will not provide technical assistance to for owner karters from other operator. eg, if karters bringing a kart from other operator, CK will NOT provide techincal assistance, this will leads to conflicts as reason given by AP.

Speedway Elite (TBD)
• ???
• ???
• ???

Sepang Karting Circuit (TBD)
• ???
• ???
• ???

1b. Affiliated kart operator for package B (none for package B)

1c. Sponsors and Affiliated suppliers products and services

Kelab my-KART Selangor

examples:
• Workshop discounts
• Motorsports accessories
• Car accessories
• others

2a. Kelab my-KART Selangor Freebies
- T-Shirt?
- Car Sticker?
- Racing suit badge?

TheFazz wrote:
naza wrote:

i was thinking of using the same way we determine the order for the K2 & K3 finals (ie, points and seeding), except that this will not be in reverse order. any concerns with this?

No concerns with the k2 and k3 method but k1 is yet to have any points or seeding. So will the Heat 1 starting grid be by random or be based on the results of the 125 Grand finale in Dec 2006?

TheFazz's picture

naza wrote:
but k1 is yet to have any points or seeding. So will the Heat 1 starting grid be by random or be based on the results of the 125 Grand finale in Dec 2006?

no problems here either. we can always refer to K2 latest seed. new drivers to my-KART by-passing K2 will be unseeded. sequence is by registration order.

TheFazz wrote:
naza wrote:
but k1 is yet to have any points or seeding. So will the Heat 1 starting grid be by random or be based on the results of the 125 Grand finale in Dec 2006?

no problems here either. we can always refer to K2 latest seed. new drivers to my-KART by-passing K2 will be unseeded. sequence is by registration order.

.....roger boss!

TheFazz wrote:
Luen - let's work on the member benefits. i am using your post on the matter and updating accordingly. Let's agree as a committee before finalising. Need you to propose & present at our next committee meeting.

my comments / updates follows:

updated appendix 2a.

Member type
----------------

1. Ordinary.
+ RM10 joining fee registration.
+ Benefit package A
+ Supplementary: includes immediate family members (spouse, children 23yo and below, siblings 23yo and below) at RM10 joining and RM10 annually. Children aged 23 and younger can be supplementary.

2. Youth.
+ RM10 registration.
+ Benefit package A
+ see above Ordinary membership

3. Honorary
+ Annual Membership fees TBD
+ RM10 registration.
+ Benefit package B

Folks,
The proposal to introduce supplementary membership to immediate family members and collect RM10 + RM 10 does constitute a change to the constitution. The same will apply when and if we do change annual subscription fee (currently RM120) for the Honorary membership. The following steps will apply:

1) Table the proposed changes at the next AGM or EGM for members acceptance and than minuted.

2) Submit to the Sports Commissioner office for approval the minutes of the meeting of the proposed changes within 30 days after the AGM / EGM.

Secondly, take note of clause 6.2 below:

" 6.2 Ahli Kehormat
Individu-individu yang pernah berjasa kepada Kelab atau individu-individu yang boleh memberi sumbangan kepada Kelab yang dilantik oleh Jawatankuasa Induk."

meaning.......Ahli Kehormat or Honorary members are meant for OUTSTANDING INDIVIDUALS appointed by the Main Committee and not meant for groups of people or organisation. Public at large should therefore join as Ordinary or Youth categories.

....just something to be aware of.

Folks,

I suppose we are not yet in a position to implement fully the benefits due to registered club members who have paid their fees. However, some of us have already bought vouchers for the 80 and 100 cc and cadet karts at their discounted rates.

With round 3 on next weekened, shall we inform registered members about the benefits including discounted rates?

luen's picture

Folks,

spoken to AP yesterday, he said he is going to bring in those 125 air-cooled 4 strokers only dedicated for our 6 endurance races . Location will both Sepang and CK, he needs our commitment.

luen wrote:
Folks,

.... 125 air-cooled 4 strokers ...........

Chief,
4 stroke or 2 stroke?..........sure, 125 is more exciting but we need to understand his terms for 6 endurance races....and from previous experiences, better in writing. The Sepang race will be more expensive due to transportation and mark up for SIC.

luen's picture

was that 2 stroker? Yes that was what he said , he will need our commitment and he will nego the terms with Sepang. He said he aims for longer terms relationship he may not making any profit for this season (how true?? XD)

Ok Boss NAZA , since next Saturday most of us at CK , is good time meet up with him. I will bring camcorder this round this round XD

Nohad's picture

luen wrote:
I will bring camcorder this round this round XD

To record the race or to record what AP says? biggrin

luen's picture

Dear Mr. NG Kim Kee,

Thank you for the support to Kelab MY-KART Selangor. Over the meeting of yourself and Kelab My-Kart Selangor’s secretary Mr. Nazaruddin, we were acknowledged that City Karting offering special discount kart-rental rate to Kelab My-Kart Selangor members as follow categories;

1. RM125 (voucher) for 5 sessions of 80cc 2 stroke of 10 minutes per session;
2. RM250 (voucher) for 5 sessions of 100cc 2 stroke of 10 minutes per session;
3. RM10 for cadet and accompany 80cc for RM20 (no voucher needed) per session of 10 minutes at any family outing activities at City Karting;
4. Special rate for private 125cc kart Owners to run K1 series with conditions;
a. City Karting storage and management facilities customers;
RM100, package included;
• petrol supply
• track fees
• mechanic of City Karting assistance

b. City Karting non-storage and management facilities customers;
RM100, package included;
• petrol supply
• track fees

5. City Karting 125cc Kart rental one(1) time event for K1 series;
RM 500, package included petrol supply, mechanic of City Karting assistance and track fees. Type of karts subjected to availability of City Karting, there shall be no constrain on engine make and chassis.

With conditions to entitle special rate that mentioned above;
1. Only valid member of Kelab MY-KART Selangor;
2. All members must present Kelab MY-KART Selangor ID at new purchase of voucher;
3. Special discount rate in category 3, parents or guardian must be a valid member of Kelab My-Kart Selangor;
4. Cadet class driver must be for age 12 or below;
5. Special rate subject to both parties agreement should there is a review needed.

Kelab MY_KART Selangor moving forward popularizing grassroots motor-sports, we are looking forward of a longer term partnering with City Karting. Thank you.

Faithfully yours,

GNOW Chui Luen
REP of member-benefits of Kelab MY-KART Selangor

luen's picture

Dear Mr. NG Kim Kee,
Thank you for the support to Kelab MY-KART Selangor. Over the meeting of yourself, Kelab My-Kart Selangor’s secretary Mr.Nazaruddin, Mr.Azmee and myself, we were acknowledged that City Karting offering special discount of PRD 125cc with CRG chassis kart-rental rate to Kelab My-Kart Selangor members as follow;

1.Sprint Series
PRD air-cooled 125cc with CRG chassis at RM160 for Kelab My-kart Selangor’s monthly series of 10 races, each race with 10 karts plus 2 for spare, total of 12 karts. Rental of RPD 125cc with CRG chassis will increase RM10 to RM170 in the subsequent year for another 10 races. Damage charge shall be between RM50 to RM650

Package also includes;
-tires supply
-Petrol supply
-track fees
-mechanic of City Karting assistance

2.Enduro Series
PRD air-cooled 125cc with CRG chassis at RM640 per kart for Kelab My-Kart Selangor’s enduro series of 6 races a year. Each race with 10 karts plus 2 for spare, total of 12 karts. Rental rate will retain RM640 for 2 years which equivalent to 12 enduro events over 2 years. Damage charge shall be between RM50 to RM650

Package also includes;
-tires supply
-Petrol supply
-track fees
-mechanic of City Karting assistance

Above mentioned rental rate packages with condition of Kelab My-Kart Selangor and City Karting will sign off a 2 years agreement and only exclusive rental to Kelab My-KART Selangor. Agreement will be prepared by City Karting before 16th June 2007. If there is a requirement of package rate adjustment, it is subjected to both parties’ review and agreement.

Addition, we would like to address if the rental falls below the required number of karts ar any particular series mentioned above, we wish to discuss further in-dept with City Karting if adjustment needed and what City Karting terms will be.

Kelab MY_KART Selangor moving forward popularizing grassroots motor-sports, we are looking forward of a longer term partnering with City Karting. Thank you.
Faithfully yours,

GNOW Chui Luen
REP of member-benefits of Kelab MY-KART Selangor

TheFazz's picture

luen wrote:
Dear Mr. NG Kim Kee,
Thank you for the support to Kelab MY-KART Selangor. Over the meeting of yourself, Kelab My-Kart Selangor’s secretary Mr.Nazaruddin, Mr.Azmee and myself, we were acknowledged that City Karting offering special discount of PRD 125cc with CRG chassis kart-rental rate to Kelab My-Kart Selangor members as follow;

luen - thanks for this. i think we need to also explicitly spell out the format for the monthly K1 rounds that CK is charging RM160 for the CRG/PRD125.

i guess all this excludes tyres.

Pages