Lotus MME Team Featured in Channel V's "Remote Control" Programme

When
Where
Channel V - ASTRO Channel 72

Catch the Lotus Merdeka Millennium Endurance 2007 team featured in Channel V's "Remote Control" programme at these times:

[b]**UPDATED AIRTIME***[/b]
Thurs 23-Aug (0100hrs, 0900hrs, 1400hrs)
Fri 24-Aug (0300hrs, 2300hrs)
Sat 25-Aug (0800hrs)
Sun 26-Aug (1100hrs, 1500hrs)
Mon 27-Aug (1300hrs)
Tues 28-Aug (1600hrs)

Watch how the team transforms Marion from a VJ to a Lotus track driver!

Cameo appearances by Oh Kah Beng Ashraff Dewal, Shahrul Azlan Ariffin and even Huffiz...

[img]http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v110/237/30/568318658/n5…]

my-KART event series

At least the Lotus is more reliable than the go-karts Ashraff normally selects ;) it's a long walk of shame around Sepang circuit otherwise!

VJ: So what's the secret recipe for walk of shame?
Ashraff: Heheh... you know, walk in style with full of confidence, I have few boys in my-kart did the same too..

BTW, good luck on the race. See you on track.

phew!...watched it just now...turned out OK..Ashraff trying to control macho, Kah Beng being the Sifu, Huffiz dedicating that Hugh Hefner video, and my voice turning out squeaky in my scene...malu!...

[quote=saa73]phew!...watched it just now...turned out OK..Ashraff trying to control macho, Kah Beng being the Sifu, Huffiz dedicating that Hugh Hefner video, and my voice turning out squeaky in my scene...malu!...[/quote]

awww..i missed it again! i was trying really hard to keep my eyes open till 12am after awhile the tv watched me instead! ;(

[quote=mononoke hime][quote=saa73]phew!...watched it just now...turned out OK..Ashraff trying to control macho, Kah Beng being the Sifu, Huffiz dedicating that Hugh Hefner video, and my voice turning out squeaky in my scene...malu!...[/quote]

awww..i missed it again! i was trying really hard to keep my eyes open till 12am after awhile the tv watched me instead! ;( [/quote]

Doesn't matter Champ.. still got other times for you watch it again.. and again.. and again.. Btw, how's Zul? Tormented with the house work? :P

[quote=mononoke hime][quote=saa73]phew!...watched it just now...turned out OK..Ashraff trying to control macho, Kah Beng being the Sifu, Huffiz dedicating that Hugh Hefner video, and my voice turning out squeaky in my scene...malu!...[/quote]

awww..i missed it again! i was trying really hard to keep my eyes open till 12am after awhile the tv watched me instead! ;( [/quote]

Zul's massage must be very good then!! Way to go Zul...

his hands must be frozen in the "gripping" position. all weekend grip broom leh, mop leh, toilet brush leh, on top of that massage bini leh...i'm glad im not married yet...n if i do, remind me to not get a my karter...if she beats me, i'm gonna end up doing the housework as well...cabut!

[quote=bosozoku] :D you guys really makes me laugh lah....
anyway thanks for your concern :beer: ....everything already 'kowtim' ;) [/quote]

Finally, can read your comments already. Means you finish with the housework.. good job :up: