SELAMAT HARI RAYA WISHES

I would like to wish the Muslims My-Kart Office Bearers/Committee members, members and karting enthusiast

[b]SELAMAT HARI RAYA, MAAF ZAHIR & BATIN[/b]

and to the non Muslims

[b]HAPPY HOLIDAY[/b]

When using the Hi-ways & Bi-way during this festive season, be extra careful.

Forum topics: 
edwynlow's picture

edwynlow

saa73 wrote:
Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir Batin from AJK Makan and Soefi

PS - Don't forget to watch my wife's musical debut in P Ramlee the Musical Oct 18 - Nov 3 at Istana Budaya.

Go to [url]http://ticket2u.biz[/url] for details

Btw, whose's your wife? Is she in the play or organizing the play? Sorry bro.. Haven't met her before

micheal

Ramadhan is coming to an end now with only a few days to go. And next week will be one of the biggest annual celebrations for all Muslims worldwide. It will be a celebration of victory for all who succeeded in completing their duties during Ramadhan as well as to welcome the month of Syawal. How fast the days have moved, it seemed only yesterday I’ve just started fasting.

I’ll be about town for the first few days before heading to my hometown new york flights. I’ve never gotten used to celebrating Aidilfitri in the city. Simply because of the absence of family festivities and the sort.

Iskandar Zulkarnain's picture

Iskandar Zulkarnain

soefira jaafar if im not mistaken, local comedienne/thespian extraordinaire. Abang lan, i thought all stage actors perfom musicals early in their careers? And Eid Mubarak to all you Kart Krazy Koots! (you may uise the name as a team name, no strings attached)