Preparation for Round 2 - Safety Review for Counter Clockwise race

Naza/Luen

It has been suggested that we do a thorough review of the safety plan for round 2, especially to run the K1 series Counter Clockwise.

Can we get agreement from CK to test the CRG's in the CCW direction, perhaps on one of the next few weekends, or even on the Fri before the race, and make adjustment to run off areas, look out for unsafe conditions, etc?

We already know whats in store in the ccw direction on the 100cc for a few years but there's no harm testing the ccw direction with actual runs on the CRGs. I am expecting some confirmation from AP regarding three additional CRGs for practice / spare to be ready this 16th or 17th.

saa73's picture

Naza - thanks. No harm in making absolutely sure that we know the track characteristics at 125cc power level.

saa73's picture

Naza - another thing, I think we should place some cones at K1 braking points, since this will be the first time all of us race CCW.

If you can get a slot with CK for the CCW testing, let me know, I'm willing to take the risk and work out the braking points...hehehe

saa73 wrote:
Naza - another thing, I think we should place some cones at K1 braking points, since this will be the first time all of us race CCW.

If you can get a slot with CK for the CCW testing, let me know, I'm willing to take the risk and work out the braking points...hehehe

Can oso but Fazz will not follow your marker mah!

TheFazz's picture

naza wrote:
saa73 wrote:

Can oso but Fazz will not follow your marker mah!

huh?

luen's picture

it means late braking biggrin

saa73's picture

luen wrote:
it means late braking biggrin
..hahaha..meaning the cones mark the spot where you HAVE to brake or else u run off the track hahaha