Chicken Wings 05 / 2008 + Private Wings 01 / 2008

When: 
Sunday, 4 May 2008 - 7:00pm to Monday, 5 May 2008 - 1:00am
Where: 
City Karting Shah Alam

[b]Well, because the Private Wings was cancelled that day due to Ah Boon was in India helping out with his racing team, it has now combined for more fun for everyone. Private and Chicken Wings combined!!! So I reckon I will see the regular Private and Chicken Wings karters around the track at that day. The more the merrier! Come and have fun!!![/b]

It was an intense race in Round 4 with mostly all the regular buayas in Group B and the new drivers all into Group A. Maybe we shouldn't be having an Official Chicken Wings.. giving too much secrets out. Hahaha.. I was just joking. This has proved that the Official Chicken Wings works and improved the newbies regardless of the skills or attitude on the track.

During Round 4, there was minimal accident. Well, there was a few spun and crash (unavoidable ones due to the spun) but it ain't major accidents. Just normal racing incidents. Yet I am very happy with how the Official Chicken Wings has changed the whole perspective. I am sure many of you are happy with the results too. Congrats to everyone!

With all these improvement, I don't see any reason why shouldn't we continue this Official Chicken Wings Session. Again, it's a time to brush up your skills, a time for everyone to learn in terms of racing line, braking points, kart handling and many more. A time to get yourself prepare for the upcoming race which is Round 5, 2008 at 10th May 2008. So bring more friends this time. It doesn't has to be just you. It doesn't has to be a practice but just purely having fun with all the certified buayas. (I don't think I am.. hehehe~)

my-KART event series: 

Comments

Pages