my-KART 2009 Season Reports

2009 will be the 7th season for my-KART's amateur karters race series. The 2009 season marks a new chapter for my-kart with a new K2 exclusive DRIVERS series.

More new challengers and new series will be expected in 2009. Will new implementation of ballasts for K2 make a significant impact to the K2 series as it has for K1? Competition is expected to be tougher and tougher as drivers gain more experience in the series.

This book will capture and collect the various reports from the 2009 my-KART season including the DRIVERS 2009 series races, the my-KART TEAMS series, any once off Endurance events and others.

The DRIVERS series will be a 10 race season that pits driver against driver for 10 challenging rounds. The TEAMS series will be a series based on team work and strategy.

Introduction

It is hoped that this book will be a easy reference for my-KART members to view the race results, reports and some photos.

The chapters in this book is split by the DRIVERS K2 & K3 series and my-KART TEAMS chapters.

Please do give me your feedback which will go a long way towards improving the service to my-KART members further.

Cheers
Fazz