This year's Ironman race???

Submitted by skwong on Tue, 17 Mar 2009 - 12:00

Are we going to have one this year?

Suggestion: 90 minutes on 80cc!!

Forum topics

[quote=skwong]Are we going to have one this year?

Suggestion: 90 minutes on 80cc!!

[/quote]

120 minutes 100cc :up: ??
or
90 minutes 125cc :up: ??

.. separate category for private karts??

[quote=edwynlow][quote=luen]this time ironman is no joke business, better stay fit :P :P :P[/quote]

Luen, shhhhh~ not too many tips.. else how to win? hahahaha~ :P[/quote]
Aiyah like dat, then i suggest organisers are not allowed to enter the race :D :up:

[quote=ajak];) agreed...Organisers are not allowed...sponsor's team too!! ;)[/quote]
my-kart committee has nominated Abg Ajak to organise this event... sorry to hear he won't be racing due to this new ruling!!! :P

[quote=RawFlesh][quote=edwynlow][quote=luen]this time ironman is no joke business, better stay fit :P :P :P[/quote]

Luen, shhhhh~ not too many tips.. else how to win? hahahaha~ :P[/quote]
Aiyah like dat, then i suggest organisers are not allowed to enter the race :D :up:[/quote]

...err..who is organising?

Is this race open to all my-kart member?

[quote=dinesh]Is this race open to all my-kart member?[/quote]

open to anyone :D

----------------------------------
neat, balance and practical

is the date confirmed?

Nohad

Fri, 10 Apr 2009 - 19:00

In reply to by dinesh

[quote=dinesh]is the date confirmed?[/quote]

Need to have rough indication as need to plan off days.

Do consider holding it on sundays too as nowadays not easy to get saturdays off.

Just for info, endurance race with A1TM might be held in July.

[quote=Nohad][quote=dinesh]is the date confirmed?[/quote]

Need to have rough indication as need to plan off days.

Do consider holding it on sundays too as nowadays not easy to get saturdays off.

Just for info, endurance race with A1TM might be held in July.[/quote]

There are few dates to choose from. But the committee has not decide on it yet because we have to get the price right first~

Hi,,..

I'm new around here. Just wanna to know where can I have details infomation about this race??!! :P I means something like format of the race, who can joint it..etc,,..??!! Can the newbie like me participate in this race??!! ;) (Never joint any my-kart race before)

Thanks.

[quote=ahmad.azianarizal]Hi,,..

I'm new around here. Just wanna to know where can I have details infomation about this race??!! :P I means something like format of the race, who can joint it..etc,,..??!! Can the newbie like me participate in this race??!! ;) (Never joint any my-kart race before)

Thanks.[/quote]

...just stay tuned in here, more details will be coming...sabar ye! :)