Medal for Monthly raCe

Submitted by NiZeR on Wed, 25 Mar 2009 - 16:37

dear karter's

i'm proposing of giving small medal of podium finishEr for each round to make more interesting n memorable race..

this is just an add to the current point system to make more fun n maybe could attract some sponsor coming to my-kart..

Current point system still can be use for Overall champion/FinaL Grand Battle..

any idea how to make it..or maybe we can pay little bit extra few bucks to cover up the expences for t medal..or t sponsor will do..or should Televas make the first moVe as our Main Sponsor..hehe

Any comment..?Any idea..?

Forum topics

The committee has this idea for quite a while. The main problem is to get AP in the right mood to sponsor it. Or else, my-kart has to subsidize it. But my-kart races does not gain profit from the participants. So that means, my-kart has not enough money to implement the idea. Unless maybe Televas is generous enough to do something~ :P

We are still discussion about this issue and may implement it during the next season.

Dear Mr.Edwyn., in my opinion, do U think that Team Televas wanna sponsor those things?....I don't think so, co's they just lost in the event recently...he..he..he... :P No hearts feelings Mr.Mark... ;)

[quote=ajak]Dear Mr.Edwyn., in my opinion, do U think that Team Televas wanna sponsor those things?....I don't think so, co's they just lost in the event recently...he..he..he... :P No hearts feelings Mr.Mark... ;)[/quote]

Dear Abg Ajak... I'm getting some great sponsorship gift ideas for YOU!!

karter_stuart

Sat, 28 Mar 2009 - 18:25

i think this is a very good idea, it would be more similar to F1 and probily mantain more interest in the races and perhaps push people harder and make it more competitive but i think it should only be kept to the top3 as sugessted cos if you introduce a medal just for participation it pretty much defeats the objective