Committee 2009/10


The committee members were elected during the 3rd club AGM held on 28 June 2009.

postnamerolecontact
PresidentFazlur Rahmanprovide direction and oversee activities of the club019 3855 055
Vice-PresidentYusnee Yusoflead commercial, marketing and other fund raising activities for the club012 326 7270
TreasurerShahrul Azlan Ariffinkeep financial records of club's activities and funds012 390 4887
SecretaryNazarudin Nordinmaintain records of club's activities and ensure compliance with rules & regulations012 335 1900
Head of Member affairsMark Timmskeep member records and lead member affairs012 310 0598
Head of OperationsGnow Chui LuenHead of event operations and activities013 394 3856
Asst OperationsZulkifli Samadassist the Head of operations019 363 8293
Head of TechnicalEdwyn Lowlead technical matters of club's karting events012 359 7817

each of the above committee members may select other members to assist them in respective sub-committees.

Comments

RawFlesh's picture

Congrates to the new committee members Up

Excellent and well organised races/events..... BeerUp Keep on improving.... Up


TheFazz's picture

RawFlesh wrote:
Congrates to the new committee members Up

Excellent and well organised races/events..... BeerUp Keep on improving.... Up

thanks bro. Smile

our approach is to drive continuous improvements so that my-kart can be a very strong foundation for motorsports.


RawFlesh's picture

Doing a bloody good job! UpUpUp

I can't even get ppl to agree to go ;(


euss72's picture

RawFlesh wrote:
Doing a bloody good job! UpUpUp

I can't even get ppl to agree to go ;(

Yea, not to mention..it took you 3 years to join!! biggrinTongueBeer


stevo's picture

Congrats to the Comm! Good Job guys!

I always see doing such voluntary work takes lots of dedication and commitment. It's very commendable and respectable of you guys to take up the roles and perform as well! Kudos to all of you!


saa73's picture

stevo wrote:
Congrats to the Comm! Good Job guys!

I always see doing such voluntary work takes lots of dedication and commitment. It's very commendable and respectable of you guys to take up the roles and perform as well! Kudos to all of you!

Thanks all...yes the commitment's evident...just look at how much hair the committee members have..or don't have rather!....

it's your club, we won't be here without you...so keep coming to the events, do help out and volunteer and share any wild and wacky ideas for new race series.....we're open to any MAD suggestions...the Mega MAD and Ironman Enduro are good examples!! Wink


RawFlesh's picture

euss72 wrote:
RawFlesh wrote:
Doing a bloody good job! UpUpUp

I can't even get ppl to agree to go ;(

Yea, not to mention..it took you 3 years to join!! biggrinTongueBeer


Harharhar.... opps..... my bad.... even now, i still cant do a season Sad

Anyhow, keep up the good work Up


luen's picture

stay tuned, more events will be coming......

something more serious.... hehe

Congratz to new baord of commitee of 09/10


zoggee's picture

Up

Hi ..5!!!

Congrats to the new committee members. Always have the respect for you guys.
Wanted to join the AGM but was tight up with something else.

Cheers


RawFlesh's picture

euss72 wrote:

Yea, not to mention..it took you 3 years to join!! biggrinTongueBeer

Oh yea, also..... Better LATE than NEVER WinkBeer

euss72's picture

RawFlesh wrote:
euss72 wrote:

Yea, not to mention..it took you 3 years to join!! biggrinTongueBeer

Oh yea, also..... Better LATE than NEVER WinkBeer

trying to justify isit?? biggrin its ok bro, u r one of us now WinkUp

euss72's picture

zoggee wrote:
Up

Hi ..5!!!

Congrats to the new committee members. Always have the respect for you guys.
Wanted to join the AGM but was tight up with something else.

Cheers

Wonder what d "else" could be?? ....zzzzz!! biggrinBeer


erzazie's picture

CONGRATs to the newly elected committee members Smile


Jules's picture

congrats on the newly elected.

My only request - please never slip on SAFETY and when possible, STRIVE for an IMPROVEMENT in this area.

As always, I will remain at your disposal for assistance, even from a member level.