Karting with A1 Team Malaysia & Pitstop.com.my

When: 
Sunday, 12 July 2009 - 3:30pm to 11:00pm
Where: 
Elite Speedway PLUS circuit

Folks, once again for the 3rd year Pitstop (courtesy of Willy Saw and team) together with A1 Team Malaysia is organising the end of season race with my-kart. This time round the format, karts and track are different from before so you have an opportunity to try something different.

<em>Quickly register your interest here as seats are limited!</em>

<pre>
Date : Sunday, 12 July 2009
Time : 7:30am - 3:00pm
Venue : Elite Speedway PLUS
Race format : Individual sprint race (more details soon)
Kart : Sodi Kart with Honda engine
Fees : RM120 per driver
</pre>

Limited vacancy, available especially for Pitstop and my-kart members, first come first serve.

Special acknowledgment to A1 Team Malaysia for covering most of the cost for the event, PLUS for providing the track and Spritzer for product sponsor. It is very well appreciated.

<h3>If you wish to join, please cut and paste the full list of entrants as your comments to this event notice.</h3>

<h3>Ballast provisions</h3>
Driver weights will be taken into account for the event. Drivers will be grouped in similar weight categories. All drivers registered for the event will be sorted according to weights. The drivers will then be split into 4 groups according to weights for the qualifying and heats rounds. ie, the first 10 heaviest drivers in group A, the next ten heaviest in group B and so on. Ballasts will be used if the lightest driver is more than 5kg lighter than the median driver of that group (5th heaviest).

Karts will be balloted once only. The karts will be assigned to each driver for each group (qualifying and heats) according to the driver's weight order. So the lightest driver in all groups will use the same kart in the different qualifying and heats sorties.

my-KART event series: 

Comments

Pages