my-KART 2010 Season Reports

2010 will be the 8th season for my-KART's amateur karters race series. The 2010 season builds on the 2009 season with the new K2 exclusive DRIVERS series.

Expect a revamp of the 2010 K2 series in particular as my-kart aims to bring more relevance into K2. Implementation of ballasts will continue for K2 as it has for K1. Possible improvements are kart rotation for K2 to address issues of "bad karts". As ever, competition is expected to be tougher and tougher as drivers gain more experience in the series.

This book will capture and collect the various reports from the 2010 my-KART season including the DRIVERS 2010 series races, the my-KART TEAMS series, any once off Endurance events and others.

The DRIVERS series will be a 10 race season that pits driver against driver for 10 challenging rounds. The TEAMS series will be a series based on team work and strategy.

Introduction

It is hoped that this book will be a easy reference for my-KART members to view the race results, reports and some photos.

The chapters in this book is split by the DRIVERS K1, K2 & K3 series and my-KART TEAMS and ENDURO chapters.

Please do give me your feedback which will go a long way towards improving the service to my-KART members further.

Cheers
Fazz

Comments

naza

K1-A / K1-B configuration for 2010 as follows:

K1-A (K1 before)
Engine : Rotax Max 125 Jr
Kart : CRG Road Rebel
Tyres : Mojo Medium
Price : RM 230 per driver
Number of karts provided : 8 nos.
Spare karts : tba