question bout k3 grouping

Submitted by 3xc on Sat, 15 May 2010 - 13:06

hi there,

new to this site and forum and totally clueless about karting.
there is a few question that i would like to ask.
-if for newbies, what group is the default group? k1, k2 or k3?
-if there by any chance i would like to join the karting session on 12 jun, do i wear t-shirt +jeans + shoe or the event organizer provide equiptment like suit and helmet?

Forum topics

- All newbies joins the K3 group by default.
However, don't underestimate the quality of drivers currently battling it out in the forthcoming races. K3 drivers are eligible to apply for transfer to the K2 group after completing a full season in K3 preferably. The committee will be looking beyond fast lap times and in fact will look for very good driver race ethics, sportsmanship and almost incident free record.

- Allowable Race wear as follows:
Long sleeve T-shirt and jeans (alternative to personal race suits)
Sneakers but no slippers or sandals allowed (alternative to ankle high race boots)
Gloves (if you have a pair)
Helmets (complimentary helmets provided at the track, if you don't have one)

thx for the xplanation..
how many races is there in one season? is it by monthly basis?
when is the next event after 12 jun?

TheFazz

Sun, 16 May 2010 - 01:00

In reply to by 3xc

[quote=3xc]thx for the xplanation..
how many races is there in one season? is it by monthly basis?
when is the next event after 12 jun?[/quote]

thanks naza for the explanation.

to further answer your questions: there are typically 10 races each season. we've been racing since 2002. most of our races are on the first saturdays of the month, unless there are some other major event clashing with it. we break for the festivities and ramadhan.

for the event list, do look for the event calendar on the menu. the next race after round 06 is on 3rd july.

see you on the track. ;)

nice.. thinking of joining the one on jully.. coz working on 2 n 4th sturday.. hehe
thx and hope 2 c u guys on track..

i meant the event after 12 of jun..

cheers~