my-KART Mega Endurance Race 6, 2006

When
Where
Elite Plus Speedway

The my-KART Mega Endurance ("ME") series enters into its 2nd year in 2006. "Privateer" teams have the chance to race against each other at tracks such as Shah Alam and Sepang on the 100cc karts. Which teams will be challenging the likes of Tail Happy Racing, The Fast n Furious and Gila Racing?

The plan in 2006 is to run 6 rounds of the my-KART ME series. The key is teamwork and consistency throughout the whole season.

Details of the event is as follows:

date:     Saturday, 18 November 2006
time:     0900hours **don't be late
venu:     Elite Plus Speedway / 100cc
kart:     using Kartquest's 100cc 2-stroke karts
fees:     RM640 per team
duration: 2 hours inclusive practice

Refer to the 2005 standings (4 rounds).

Agenda for the day is to have testing in the morning, and karts tuning thereafter with the race starting at around 12pm. Each team will need to ensure that the karts are ballotted and setup properly before the race which will be later in the day. So please allocate full day.

0900 - 1000: team registration, weighing in & ballotting
1000 - 1030: Team & Driver Briefings
1100 - 1130: kart preparation
1200 - 1330: my-KART Mega Enduro Race
1500 - 1600: Refreshments and prize giving

Each team will need to do the following:[list=1]
[*]form a team
[*]nominate team principal and assistant principal (team principals should only enter the same teams as prior enduros)
[*]the team principals are both not allowed to change teams - we should avoid a proliferation of teams in the enduro championship
[*]the team will score points only if one or both of the principals are participating
[*]the team principals shall select the drivers (4 drivers total including principals)
[*]driver weights: male, an average of 67.5kgs per driver and female, an average of 57.5kgs per driver (eg. if team has 4 male drivers, total minimum weight must be 67.5x4 = 270kgs... if team has 3 male and 1 female, then minimum weight must be 67.5x3 + 57.5 = 260kgs)
[/list]

Further details of preferred formats are being worked out together with the associated rules. Please tune in this website regularly for updates.

More details of the rules are in the attachment and at the following links:
[list]
[*][url=http://club.my-kart.org/node/362]my-KART ME 2006 rules[/url]
[/list]

Fazz,
the $$$ and weight need to be revised.

1) Team NOVICE
a) Patrick Tan 78kg (TP)
b) Luen 74kg (ATP)
c) Ramsey Sabelt 65kg
d) Jason Goodmund 68kg

Total : 285kg

Hi Fazz, I hoped my recent performance qualified for the next round. My contract still valid ke...
Wah! Increase price for racing tires ke... macam tu cart no.6 yang sepatuh kita punya. Pokai-nya...

I would like to give a suggestion for next year team format race. Why dont we follow the similar rules like in A1 racing? 2 drivers for each team. Each driver for qualifing, sprint and feature race

10minutes each for qualifying and sprint race and 20mins for feature race. Would this similar A1 format kinda boring to you guys? Or endurance race still the way to go?

to me, this sounds like a good suggestion, but in the end the question beckons: how much will it come down to per team (and ultimately per person)?

what to do larrr... i'm a low-budget, social & occasional karter... so this kinda things will decide if i participate or not...

cheers!

vw_heartbeat
vw avatar

veedubs rulez!

[quote=TheFazz]

Standings after 5 rounds (round 3 was cancelled):
[CSV]
Pos,team,score,laps
1,PC Net Comm,64,360
2,Team Aliens,61,343
3,Team Novice,48,353
4,Tail Happy Racing,48,336
5,Gila Racing,41,258
6,Fast n Furious,40,272
7,Team Heavies,29,247
8,Extra Gila Racing,14,97
9,Team Rapids,12,84
10,Juffo Motorsports,11,85
11,Kabuki,8,89
12,AROC Racing,7,88
13,Project.D Racing,6,87
[/CSV][/quote]

It is going to be a very close fight for Overall 1st placing between PC Net Comm & Team Alien.

In another battle, Team NOVICE will have to fight hard to fend off THR for the overall 3rd placing.
So team members, time to mandi bunga!

Dear Boss, have you review my contract for the next round?!! Third placing is possible but I like 2nd place better!

[quote=aeamcnab]Dear Boss, have you review my contract for the next round?!! Third placing is possible but I like 2nd place better! [/quote] *ahem*...Boss Man...I should be able to make this round...so how?
Btw, I heard Extra Gila Racing's offering me a seat, in return for my soul.... :o

[quote=saa73][quote=aeamcnab]Dear Boss, have you review my contract for the next round?!! Third placing is possible but I like 2nd place better! [/quote] *ahem*...Boss Man...I should be able to make this round...so how?
Btw, I heard Extra Gila Racing's offering me a seat, in return for my soul.... :o
[/quote]

Aahh! I told you so, your seat in THR is in jeopardy!

Event is still far away but the war has started, some more cannot mandi bunga this Ramadan month, nevertheless I am instructed to release the following lineup for Team Aliens the Terrible, to kill all speculation broadcasted by our enemies:(the usual tactic to discourage the best drivers to apply....takpe..tak pe)

Team Aliens (Probable at this time):

Naza - TP - 73 kg (steady lah!...puasa has not change the scale reading....cheh!)
Razak - ATP - 52 kg (cannot confirm....does'nt respond to my sms yet)
Tarmizi - 74 kg (cannot confirm.....exam la, this la, that la!....jual mahal again)
Henzee - 74 kg (welcome back bro!)

Total : 273 kg (subject to revision after 6th Raya)

naza

Tue, 17 Oct 2006 - 15:02

In reply to by Nohad

[quote=Nohad][quote=saa73][quote=aeamcnab]Dear Boss, have you review my contract for the next round?!! Third placing is possible but I like 2nd place better! [/quote] *ahem*...Boss Man...I should be able to make this round...so how?
[/quote]

Aahh! I told you so, your seat in THR is in jeopardy![/quote]

Hello!, hopefully size of the arse is irrelevant to the final line up...but I fear for the worse (nasib baik team aku tak glamour....hehehe)

[quote=aeamcnab]Dear Boss, have you review my contract for the next round?!! Third placing is possible but I like 2nd place better! [/quote]

Tail Happy Racing will be running with a 5th driver / team manager in the effort to secure 3rd placing in the Enduro championship.

So our entrants are:

1) Azlan (ATP)
2) Yusnee
3) Alex
4) Deanna

5) Fazz (TP) - will be team manager & strategist on the day. will also be one of the drivers if any of the existing drivers underperform (or arse too big) LOL!

Well guys!, PcNetComm will there!!.. hopefully this time we will have better luck with the kart.. watchout Alienza!! he! he!.. welcome back Bro Henzee.. has been long time.. Now the MME is rockin.. more & more new drivers turnUp.

Drivers Line-up;
1. Azmee (TP)
2. Nazri Ng (ATP)
3. announcing soon!
4. announcing soon!

Regards

[quote=TheFazz][quote=aeamcnab]Dear Boss, have you review my contract for the next round?!! Third placing is possible but I like 2nd place better! [/quote]

Tail Happy Racing will be running with a 5th driver / team manager in the effort to secure 3rd placing in the Enduro championship.

So our entrants are:

1) Azlan (ATP)
2) Yusnee
3) Alex
4) Deanna

5) Fazz (TP) - will be team manager & strategist on the day. will also be one of the drivers if any of the existing drivers underperform (or arse too big) LOL!

[/quote] hey Boss....sure you want to do this? sacrificing yr seat??...

[quote=TheFazz][quote=aeamcnab]Dear Boss, have you review my contract for the next round?!! Third placing is possible but I like 2nd place better! [/quote]

So our entrants are:

1) Azlan (ATP)
2) Yusnee
3) Alex
4) Deanna

[/quote]
Hehehe! Guys, this is yet another tactic to lull and throw off the heat........the big Boss is not driving?....bolih caya ka?

[quote=sabelt]Team Novice

Probable driver line up

1. Nohad
2. Ramsey
3. Luen
4. Jason

Test driver: Alex[/quote]

woik? Alex testing for you oso?

[quote=TheFazz][quote=sabelt]Team Novice

Probable driver line up

1. Nohad
2. Ramsey
3. Luen
4. Jason

woik? Alex testing for you oso?[/quote]

Dont worry, sometimes he joined us for a private off season test session for an aero test. There are rumours have been told that he's doing other testing with other teams too..

[quote=sabelt]Dont worry, sometimes he joined us for a private off season test session for an aero test. There are rumours have been told that he's doing other testing with other teams too..
[/quote]

alex. we gotta talk about this.

[quote=TheFazz][quote=sabelt]Dont worry, sometimes he joined us for a private off season test session for an aero test. There are rumours have been told that he's doing other testing with other teams too..
[/quote]

alex. we gotta talk about this. [/quote] i suggest you make him sign an exclusivity agreement...:)

[quote=sabelt][quote=TheFazz][quote=sabelt]Team Novice

Probable driver line up

1. Nohad
2. Ramsey
3. Luen
4. Jason

Dont worry, sometimes he joined us for a private off season test session for an aero test. There are rumours have been told that he's doing other testing with other teams too..
[/quote]

....he picks the team he wanna test with......not simply any team you know.......right Alex?

[quote=naza][quote=sabelt][quote=TheFazz]

[/quote]

....he picks the team he wanna test with......not simply any team you know.......right Alex?[/quote]

Please do remember that he is on LOAN from Team NOVICE to THR. [IMG]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l34/nohadv6/Icons/icon_sm…] [IMG]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l34/nohadv6/Icons/tongue…]

[quote=des_k]Naza,

Iam teamless again now... :( , team aliens no more seats ??
long time never log in , all seats taken up liow.
anyone anyone ?? ha hahaha[/quote]

Des,
To be honest, I dare not confirm at this time whether all seats are taken. Seat is yours if that bugger does'nt respond to my sms by 12th November!

Boss, jangan dengar cakap orang. Ini semata-mata untuk memburukan name baik saya. You have secrificed your seat for us, I terkenang budi sama you. Selamat hari Raya, bro Fazz.

Kawan-kawan semua, kalau ada chance... InsyaAllah. Rezeki jangan ditolak... le. Jeng jeng...

[quote=aeamcnab]Boss, jangan dengar cakap orang. Ini semata-mata untuk memburukan name baik saya. You have secrificed your seat for us, I terkenang budi sama you. Selamat hari Raya, bro Fazz.

Kawan-kawan semua, kalau ada chance... InsyaAllah. Rezeki jangan ditolak... le. Jeng jeng...[/quote] Kesian saudara Alex kita, telah jadi mangsa fitnah!...

[quote=naza][quote=des_k]Naza,

Iam teamless again now... :( , team aliens no more seats ??
long time never log in , all seats taken up liow.
anyone anyone ?? ha hahaha[/quote]

Des,
To be honest, I dare not confirm at this time whether all seats are taken. Seat is yours if that bugger does'nt respond to my sms by 12th November! [/quote]

No Problemo, let me know if u need any, must win 1st again ... :P ... all the best !!

Teams registered

1) Team NOVICE
a) Patrick Tan 78kg (TP)
b) Luen 74kg (ATP)
c) Ramsey Sabelt 65kg
d) Jason Goodmund 68kg (cannot confirm, didn't reply e-mail)[IMG]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l34/nohadv6/Icons/017scra…]

2) Tail Happy Racing
a) Azlan (ATP) xxkg
b) Yusnee xxkg
c) Alex 60kg
d) Deanna xxkg

Total : xxxkg

3) PcNetComm
a) Azmee (TP) xxkg
b) Nazri Ng (ATP) xxkg
c) announcing soon! xxkg
d) announcing soon! xxkg

4) Team ALIENS
a) Naza - TP - 73 kg
b) Razak - ATP - 52 kg (cannot confirm yet)
c) Tarmizi - 74 kg
d) Henzee - 74 kg

Total : 273 kg

5) Team HEAVIES
a) YY (ATP) xxkg
b) ST Ooi xxkg
c) Titan Chai xxkg
d) YY's driver of the month xxkg

6)

[quote=Nohad]

Team ALIENS
a) Naza - TP - 73 kg
b) Razak - ATP - 52 kg
c) Tarmizi - 74 kg
d) Henzee - 74 kg

[/quote]

All Team members had paid their non refundable deposit (had to, in view of some attractive offers from competitors) and therefore confirmed their drives. Des_k, it is my strong believe that any team will find you a great asset...thats beyond doubt! Cheers!

[quote=naza][quote=Nohad]

Team ALIENS
a) Naza - TP - 73 kg
b) Razak - ATP - 52 kg
c) Tarmizi - 74 kg
d) Henzee - 74 kg

[/quote]

All Team members had paid their non refundable deposit (had to, in view of some attractive offers from competitors) and therefore confirmed their drives. Des_k, it is my strong believe that any team will find you a great asset...thats beyond doubt! Cheers![/quote]

Thanks for the compliment Naza, u make me more shy noww.. haahaha .. iam still learning here like everyone else.. well hope for the best for the team that i managed to contribute on rd 5 ..

at the same time , hope that i can find a team soonn...

anyone anyone ??

[quote=des_k][quote=sabelt]Hope jason will confirm on final rd 10day itself. Or else Desmond standby. [/quote]

Alrite bro, i will standby here. let me know. yeeehaaaaa[/quote]

Request approved!

Jason lookout! 4th Nov 06 noon is the deadline to confirm your seat. How to be an ATP like that!SmileyCentral.com

[quote=Nohad]
Request approved!

Jason lookout! 4th Nov 06 noon is the deadline to confirm your seat. How to be an ATP like that!SmileyCentral.com
[/quote]
........jangan tunggu lama lama , nanti lama lama.....lala lala!.....hehehe!

[quote=naza][quote=Nohad]
Request approved!

[/quote]
........jangan tunggu lama lama , nanti lama lama.....lala lala!.....hehehe![/quote]

Takpa, tahan for a few more days.

[quote=ST]Team Heavies driver line up for Round 6

YY (ATP)
ST Ooi
Titan Chai
YY's driver of the month

[/quote]

YY's driver of the month = Andrew Tan xx kg

Wah! i hope Titan lives up to his name ;-)

YY

Teams registered

1) Team NOVICE
a) Patrick Tan 78kg (TP)
b) Luen 74kg (ATP)
c) Ramsey Sabelt 65kg
d) Jason Goodmund 68kg (cannot confirm, didn't reply e-mail)[IMG]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l34/nohadv6/Icons/017scra…]

Standby driver : Desmond Khoo xxkg

2) Tail Happy Racing
a) Azlan (ATP) xxkg
b) Yusnee xxkg
c) Alex 60kg
d) Deanna xxkg

3) PcNetComm
a) Azmee (TP) xxkg
b) Nazri Ng (ATP) xxkg
c) announcing soon! xxkg
d) announcing soon! xxkg

4) Team ALIENS
a) Naza - TP - 73 kg
c) Tarmizi - 74 kg
d) Henzee - 74 kg

5) Team HEAVIES
a) YY (ATP) xxkg
b) ST Ooi xxkg
c) Titan Chai xxkg
d) Andrew Tan xxkg

6)

Teams registered

1) Team NOVICE
a) Patrick Tan 78kg (TP)
b) Luen 74kg (ATP)
c) Ramsey Sabelt 65kg
d) Jason Goodmund 68kg (cannot confirm, didn't reply e-mail)

Standby driver : Desmond Khoo xxkg

2) Tail Happy Racing
a) Azlan (ATP) xxkg
b) Yusnee xxkg
c) Alex 60kg
d) Deanna xxkg

3) PcNetComm
a) Azmee (TP) xxkg
b) Nazri Ng (ATP) xxkg
c) announcing soon! xxkg
d) announcing soon! xxkg

4) Team ALIENS
a) Naza - TP - 73 kg
c) Tarmizi - 74 kg
d) Henzee - 74 kg

5) Team HEAVIES
a) YY (ATP) 87kg
b) ST Ooi 63kg
c) Titan Chai 74kg
d) Andrew Tan xxkg

6)

[quote=yychoong][quote=ST]Team Heavies driver line up for Round 6

YY (ATP)
ST Ooi
Titan Chai
YY's driver of the month

[/quote]

YY's driver of the month = Andrew Tan xx kg

Wah! i hope Titan lives up to his name ;-)

YY[/quote]

eheheh

waaaa - need such long notice?? Sorry guys - have a few disasters happening down here. REALLY want to race but cannot guarantee it. So OK, Desmond. Pls take my seat since you are very patiently standing by.
(Anyway Patrick, I was sacked from ATP already ma! teamNOVICE has very strict team rules...) looks like i'm gonna miss rnd10 also....aaaahh. :(