Introduction to my-kart - live on TV3 Scoreboard 4th October 2011

Ilyas James and Fikri Rahim of Vertical Speed Racing managed to secure a slot with TV3 Scoreboard's midnight live show to feature karting, my-kart and Vertical Speed Racing Team.

Here is the video clip on Youtube. Thanks to Tham Mun Keat for the video capture & upload.

We had actually planned for about 20minutes, but the time left for us was just 10mins due to other topics which took longer than expected. So we didn't quite manage to share all of our messages.

Comments

ahmad.azianarizal

TheFazz wrote:
Introduction to my-kart - live on TV3 Scoreboard 4th October 2011

good job guys..!! Up
razin1008's picture

razin1008

i was so nervous and suddenly cannot remember the url of the my-kart website..so sorry guys Sad

TheFazz's picture

TheFazz

razin1008 wrote:
i was so nervous and suddenly cannot remember the url of the my-kart website..so sorry guys Sad

no worries la bro. all of us were nervous. and in my case, a little bit sleepy.

RawFlesh's picture

RawFlesh

TheFazz wrote:
IlyWe had actually planned for about 20minutes, but the time left for us was just 10mins due to other topics which took longer than expected. So we didn't quite manage to share all of our messages.

Yea.... felt the Perhentian and the 4x4 took way too long... repeated info which made it irrelevant Smile
edwynlow's picture

edwynlow

RawFlesh wrote:
TheFazz wrote:
IlyWe had actually planned for about 20minutes, but the time left for us was just 10mins due to other topics which took longer than expected. So we didn't quite manage to share all of our messages.

Yea.... felt the Perhentian and the 4x4 took way too long... repeated info which made it irrelevant Smile

Hahahaha... Yaaaa~! But anyone wanna take up the Perhentian Island Challenge? Hehehehe....

Zul atfeo's picture

Zul atfeo

razin1008 wrote:

Cun!!!
nervous eh? so did ur goyang2 kaki really works to overcome ur nervousness??? hahaha!
Ilyas? kepit tangan celah peha tak???

Anyway... Good job guys!
Congratz Mr Fazz, Fikri & Ilyas
... also to My-Kart & VSRT~~~

yeahjamal's picture

yeahjamal

the YB was talking about the History about Kedah which was not part of Nadia's Smile question...thats y la it took so long..

Zul - Aku takde kepit2..tp panik jugak..aku tak sempat susun ayat in BM.. so belasah in English.. haha..