my-KART 2012 Season Reports

2012 will be the 10th season for my-KART's amateur karters race series. The 2012 season continues with the two categories - K1 and K3 as per 2011. However, for the K1 category, there will be new specification karts.

With different karts in K1, the competition will be slightly different. The question is, who are the drivers that can sustain the challenge from the 2011 season? In K3, there will be fresh competition and even more hungry new drivers.

This book will capture and collect the various reports from the 2012 my-KART season including the DRIVERS 2012 series races, the my-KART TEAMS series, any once off Endurance events and others.

The DRIVERS series will be a 10 race season that pits driver against driver for 10 challenging rounds. The TEAMS series will be a series based on team work and strategy.

Introduction

It is hoped that this book will be a easy reference for my-KART members to view the race results, reports and some photos.

The chapters in this book is split by the DRIVERS K1 & K3 series and my-KART TEAMS and ENDURO chapters.

Please do give me your feedback which will go a long way towards improving the service to my-KART members further.

What is different in 2012? K1 karts will be with a different specification. All 10 scores will count towards the championship in 2012.

Cheers
Fazz