my-KART 2014 Season Reports

2014 will be the 12th season for my-KART's amateur karters race series. Like 2013, the 2014 season discontinues the two DRIVERS series categories - K1 and K3 and focus on the TEAMS series. The 10 season run of the DRIVERS series from 2003 has been suspended.

The TEAMS series are team-based endurance races with emphasis on teamwork, strategy and execution. Further information on the 2014 TEAMS series is here: http://club.my-kart.org/node/2498

So who will be the team to be reckoned with in 2014? Team IKC Rookies were the champions of the 2013 season. Will they return to contest the 2014 season and stamp their dominance? Or will a new team appear? Alternatively, could one of the older teams - Aliens, Televas, Tail Happy, Novice, KRD R2R, Kacau Daun, Hornetz, Vertical Speed etc resurrect their competitiveness in 2014? Will we see "branded" teams with tier 1 sponsors?

All this remains to be seen for 2014. So start forming your teams now!

This book will capture and collect the various reports from the 2014 my-KART season focusing on the TEAMS series 2014 races, any once off events and others.

The TEAMS series will be a 5 race season (including the grand finale) that pits team against team for 5 challenging rounds.

Introduction

It is hoped that this book will be a easy reference for my-KART members to view the race results, reports and some photos.

The chapters in this book is split by the 2014 series and once off races.

Please do give me your feedback which will go a long way towards improving the service to my-KART members further.

Cheers
Fazz