The FINAL myKart Grand Finale 2014~! Register your team now~! Below are the details:
Date: November 22, 2014 (Saturday)
Venue: City Karting Shah Alam
Duration: 4 hours race + 30 minutes practice & qualifying
Registration time: 8:00AM
Race time: 10:00AM - 2:00PM
Drivers per team: 4 Drivers (Fully race suited)
Minimum team weight: 290KG
Engine: Yamaha 100cc
No. of karts: 10 (min) 30 (max)
Chassis: CRG Rebel or Similar
Chain lube: 1 tin per team
Price per team: RM2000
Dateline for FULL payment: OCTOBER 1, 2014
Name|mykart Promotions Sdn Bhd
Receipt|Email the scanned bank in slip to: Yusnee (email@example.com) or Naza (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Fazz (email@example.com) or Shahrul Azlan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Others|it is best that the receipt is scanned and emailed immediately as above. preference is for scanned receipt.]
[table No.|Team Name|Email Address|RM2000
1|Tail Happy Racingemail@example.com|
3|Team Last Minute||]
Rules and Regulations
Since this is going to be the last race the rules are not so strict and simple.
1. Each team MUST consists of 4 drivers. Any team with less than 4 drivers is allow to race however will not be classified.
2. It is advisable to be fully suited for race however if any of the drivers does not have a racing suit, you are advised to wear long sleeve jacket, jeans and sport shoes.
3. The starting format of the race will only be announce on race day.
4. Registration is from 8:00AM and will close sharp on 9:00AM. We hope for your full cooperation on this so we do not delay the race.
5. This is the best part. There is NO BALLAST however the minimum team weight is 290KG. For every 1KG less, you get 1 laps penalty which will be applied after the race. Meaning if your team is 3KG less than the minimum weight, you will be given a 3 laps penalty.
6. Every team is given 30 minutes for practice and qualifying. You are allow to change your kart during the practice and qualifying session however if you change your kart after the session, I am sorry, you will have to start from the back of the grid.
7. Race will start sharp 10:00AM (Hopefully).
8. Pit window is open once the race starts. You can do as many pitstops and refuel as you want. This race is now based on trust and just purely having fun. And since I am also racing, it will be hard for me to monitor. Hahahaha... so be honest (I hope).
9. Race ends sharp 2:00PM
10. We bid farewell and hope the best for a my-Kart return in the future.