KELAB MY-KART SELANGOR REGISTRATION

Submitted by naza on Tue, 05 Dec 2006 - 16:16

Yaaaahhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....!

Folks,
I can barely hide my joy. The guy from Sports Commisioner office said that I can come and collect the Surat Kelulusan esok petang. That was an agonisingly loooooooonnnnnng wait since November 2005!

Additional Info:
Pendaftaran KELAB my-kart Selangor dibawah Akta Pembangunan Sukan 1997 telah diluluskan pada 28 November 2006.

Nombor Pendaftaran Kelab: 2441/2006.

Congrats naza! Can tell us more what are the benefits of having this official documentations? AAM club sanction included?

wow...congrats Naza. Thanks for your hard work and patience in this area. This is a truly historical moment, and has come at a good time for my-kart, after a great season and season ending event last Sat! would have been icing on the cake if we had this good news on Sat, but hey, better late than never! (I wonder if the sports commissioner was around the track on Sat...chatting up the angels perhaps??)

Anyway, i think we should let Fazz send out an official announcement to the group, on what this means to my-KART and how it benefits my-Karters for the future.

To me, it means that we have a clear governing structure to run the club, recognised, and can keep a set of accounts, and members can play a bigger role in steering the direction of my-kart, how we spend funds (more for angels?, more K2, go for K1?etc etc)and governed through a constitution and voiced annually at the AGM, etc......I suppose we can play a bigger role to influence the sports bodies, AAM, etc...as well..

Anyway, I'll leave it to Fazz to send out his year end message!

[quote=saa73]wow...congrats Naza. Thanks for your hard work and patience in this area. This is a truly historical moment, and has come at a good time for my-kart, after a great season and season ending event last Sat! would have been icing on the cake if we had this good news on Sat, but hey, better late than never! (I wonder if the sports commissioner was around the track on Sat...chatting up the angels perhaps??)

Anyway, i think we should let Fazz send out an official announcement to the group, on what this means to my-KART and how it benefits my-Karters for the future.

To me, it means that we have a clear governing structure to run the club, recognised, and can keep a set of accounts, and members can play a bigger role in steering the direction of my-kart, how we spend funds (more for angels?, more K2, go for K1?etc etc)and governed through a constitution and voiced annually at the AGM, etc......I suppose we can play a bigger role to influence the sports bodies, AAM, etc...as well..

Anyway, I'll leave it to Fazz to send out his year end message![/quote]
Correct bro,
Let the interim President (Fazz) do his thing as all Presidents should do for the year end. Yes, yes better angels...oops!..never mind that now...hehehe.

Sabelt, this is a significant milestone for all mykarters as we have now a face and it is a legal and bona fide entity. It means, we can represent our members and talk motorsports to any Government , AAM or any governing bodies but we have to behave too. Previously we are a set of Mat kart harams in a .......pssst...haram club...but not anymore!.....Enough said, wait for the President's state of the union address......peeeeergh!

Does that mean that we can one of the club that can register those who want to race in AAM sanctioned race?

Like that also mean my-KART is not a free membership club anymore loh! Keep the membershipship fee low yah!

I think the AAM affiliation is a separate process though the formation of a club will give a legal face to all the current activities. Hopefully this will also bring in sponsors in the proper way and being able to approach big corporations for them to participate in My-Kart events.

[quote=Nohad]Does that mean that we can one of the club that can register those who want to race in AAM sanctioned race?

Like that also mean my-KART is not a free membership club anymore loh! Keep the membershipship fee low yah![/quote]

....more than that, it means we can organise an AAM sanctioned race like what Kelab Kart Selangor & WP did provided Kelab my-kart Selangor is affiliated to AAM.

[quote=Nohad]Does that mean that we can one of the club that can register those who want to race in AAM sanctioned race?

Like that also mean my-KART is not a free membership club anymore loh! Keep the membershipship fee low yah![/quote] i'm the interim treasurer (what's new..you see me count the money each race..)...so will be making sure you get more thrills for less spills!

anyway, ada kerja now.....first order of the day...for me at least...to open up that bank account in our club's name!...

Like that also mean my-KART is not a free membership club anymore loh! Keep the membershipship fee low yah![/quote]
......RM 10 for 1 year only larrrrrrr......

[quote=naza][quote=Nohad]Does that mean that we can one of the club that can register those who want to race in AAM sanctioned race?

......RM 10 for 1 year only larrrrrrr......[/quote]

RM130 per year quite steep...

[quote=sabelt]
[/quote]
RM 10 for registration is for one time and not annually. RM 120 club subscription for 1 year, equivalent to RM 10 per month. Fyi, Kelab Kart Selangor/ WP charges RM 200 / year.

Your suggestion?

[quote=naza][quote=sabelt]
[/quote]
RM 10 for registration is for one time and not annually. RM 120 club subscription for 1 year, equivalent to RM 10 per month. Fyi, Kelab Kart Selangor/ WP charges RM 200 / year.

Your suggestion?[/quote]

From my previous experience that ive subscribe for MME race,

KKS/KKW = RM200
Kelab Motorsikal Kedah = RM40
Suhaimi = RM60
SIC = RM150

I hope we could make it more affordable to encourage more new faces to come and join. Thats my-kart is all about right...Its really a pleasure to promote my-kart to the outside community.

[quote=naza]
Fyi, Kelab Kart Selangor/ WP charges RM 200 / year.
[/quote]
I only ever remember paying RM100/year for KKS. The membership renewal forms that I have state RM100 for racing membership and RM20 for social membership. Could've changed without me noticing though.

thanks naza for the hard work and persistence. following up with the commission is not easy, and often frustrating. appreciate this.

i will make a formal address on this subject together with the 2007 season and my-kart plans going forward over the next few days. stay tuned.

------------------------------------------------------
http://www.thefazz.com/me

Awwww...man! AAM sanctioned events? Well if it means those special white "Handbags" are gonna be filled with more beauties, whats a few extra ringgit spent every month. hope this means an organised video coverage, cos the presence of only one handycam means less action caught. I tried my best and got good action shots, but hear me everybody who happened to handycam the races, i need footage of the post race celebrations and more of the angels in the "handbags". email me the vids at riderjet2002@yahoo.com.

p.s. promo video is coming in a fortnight, event video for Dec 2 out as soon as i can lay my hands on the extra footage.