1st AGM Kelab my-KART Selangor (Confirmed)

When
Where
City Karting, Shah Alam Track Building

Kelab my-KART Selangor AGM meeting is schedule to take place as follows:

Date : Saturday 28th April 2007
Time : 1.30 PM
Venue : City Karting, Shah Alam, Selangor (confirmed)

Proposed Agenda (subject to revision)

1. President of Protem Committee Address

2. Secretary's Report

3. Treasurer's Report

4. Members Proposal(s) (if any)

5. Election of New Office Bearers for 2007 and two auditors.

6. Other matters (if any)

Quorum : At least one - third of number of members eligible to vote.

my-KART event series

Folks,
Applications for membership are welcome but you must pay the membership fee in full before the AGM commence in order to be eligible to vote or be voted.

To all members:

Please take note that City Karting has confirmed our venue for the AGM on 28th April 2007 with the time changed to 1.30 PM (previously 10.00 AM).

Thank you.

[quote=Nohad]I would not be able to attend the meeting as I would be back by 29/4 only.
I would be nominating a proxy to act on my behalf.

What are the posts up for nomination?[/quote]

Eight (8) posts as follows are up for nomination:

1. President
2. Deputy President
3. Committee Members - 6 nos.

The President will nominate the Secretary and Treasurer from the pool of 6 committee members with the approval of the main committee.

Patrick, proxy....who?

[quote=saa73]attendance list:

1. Fazz
2. Naza
3. Azlan

...AJK Makan post may also be up for grabs..(getting heavy laa)
[/quote]
Hi Makan man aka pink...(never mind), the meeting is at 1.30 pm, so errr... a liitle bit of alas perut perhaps?

[quote=mononoke hime]Attendance list:

1. Fazz
2. Naza
3. Azlan
4. Luen
5. Emmy
6. Zul
7. Lynda
8. Norhafizah

[/quote]

is THAT MY NAME in there..???? ;)
thanks Monokokokoo0o0o!!

[quote]Attendance list:

1. Fazz
2. Naza
3. Azlan
4. Luen
5. Emmy
6. Zul
7. Lynda
8. Norhafizah

[/quote]..anyone else coming....err...I assume the rest of the committee are coming!...Euss, Ed, and signed up members...Wei Li, Izrul, Wilson,Rene, Mark, Yazid, and all other my-Karters who have not yet signed up (eg Muhaymin, Pak Kambing!)...you may do so BEFORE the AGM commences ... "wange wange kadavaleh!!.."...

[quote].....anyone else coming....err...I assume the rest of the committee are coming!...Euss, Ed, and signed up members...Wei Li, Izrul, Wilson,Rene, Mark, Yazid, and all other my-Karters who have not yet signed up (eg Muhaymin, Pak Kambing!)...you may do so BEFORE the AGM commences ... "wange wange kadavaleh!!.."...
[/quote]

If you need quorum please call me to attend! I will come to sign the attendance list (learnt this from many LSE Alumni AGM)

Tax deadline approaching, very the busy. But if I finish work before lunch I will come.

Attendance list:

1. Fazz
2. Naza
3. Azlan
4. Luen
5. Emmy
6. Zul
7. Lynda
8. Norhafizah
9. Euss

Eh? what happen to the others?? semua pergi Ijok ka?? :-)
--------------------------------
"Keep It Sweet & Simple"

[quote=saa73]i thought u wanted to "Jalan Jalan" like Ashraff?...
[/quote]

haha, it's not that I WANT to jalan jalan, but it appears to be my destiny based on Rd 4! maybe the "secret practice" will pay off in time!
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
MIT

Attendance list:

1. Fazz
2. Naza
3. Azlan
4. Luen
5. Emmy
6. Zul
7. Lynda
8. Norhafizah
9. Euss
10. Mark (between practice sessions)!
[color=#cc0000]11. Izrul[/color]
12.Patrick (proxy)

----------------------------------
neat, balance and practical

[quote=saa73]..anyone else coming....err...I assume the rest of the committee are coming!...Euss, Ed, and signed up members...[/quote]

Bro, I doubt very much I can make it as work commitments are extremely heavy now... you can blame it (partly) on Fazz laaa... I'm working on a TM tender closing on Monday morning... weekend sure koyakkk one... :(

[quote=ed]Bro, I doubt very much I can make it as work commitments are extremely heavy now... you can blame it (partly) on Fazz laaa... I'm working on a TM tender closing on Monday morning... weekend sure koyakkk one... :(
[/quote]

haiyaa... don't blame me lar. :shy:

:beer:

[quote=TheFazz][quote=ed]Bro, I doubt very much I can make it as work commitments are extremely heavy now... you can blame it (partly) on Fazz laaa... I'm working on a TM tender closing on Monday morning... weekend sure koyakkk one... :(
[/quote]

:beer: [/quote]

aisey...no nasi lomak!

[quote=TheFazz]

haiyaa... ini TM aaa... always like this one... suka sangat buat tender closing on a monday... habis la the weekend preceeding...
boss... u sit in the mtg kan... next time tengok2 la... kalau ada my-kart activity pandai2 la adjust closing date tu... fazz boleh...!!! :up:

[quote=ed][quote=TheFazz]

haiyaa... ini TM aaa... always like this one... suka sangat buat tender closing on a monday... habis la the weekend preceeding...
boss... u sit in the mtg kan... next time tengok2 la... kalau ada my-kart activity pandai2 la adjust closing date tu... fazz boleh...!!! :up: [/quote]

Ed...why don't u appoint a proxy...?

[quote=saa73]Ed...why don't u appoint a proxy...?[/quote]

I believe most clubs formed under the Societies Act can't have proxies. Usually only clubs formed under the Companies Act have provisions for proxies.

I may turn up after all, got some stuff to discuss with El Presidente ;-)

[quote=OSFlanker][quote=saa73]Ed...why don't u appoint a proxy...?[/quote]

I believe most clubs formed under the Societies Act can't have proxies. Usually only clubs formed under the Companies Act have provisions for proxies.

[/quote]

wokay boss...gotta check this with El Secretary Naza....can or not? What abt NOhad's proxy...?

[quote=saa73][quote=OSFlanker][quote=saa73]Ed...why don't u appoint a proxy...?[/quote]

[/quote]

wokay boss...gotta check this with El Secretary Naza....can or not? What abt NOhad's proxy...?[/quote]

In this case, the constitution is silent with regards to use of proxies. However, the main committee is empowered to decide on any matter not covered in the constitution or in the interpretation of any provisions within it.

Sorry guys,
me too missed the agm coz wasn't knew that it was last saturday until i met up with few my-kart members at the curve after their kara ok concert....
anyway...I wish to congratulate the new elected my-kart office bearer & comittee members.....looking forward to join you all on the coming race....
my-kart rules!