The my-KART brand encompasses the following attributes:
- the logo
- core purpose
- brand values
The my-KART logo
The my-KART logo depicts a circuit curve ending with a chequered flag. The upward curve of the circuit towards the waving flag indicates a progressive and forward thinking approach. The chequered flag reflects the diversity of grassroots motor-sports. The left part of the logo reflects the targeted grassroots level, and the graduation towards the chequered flag reflects my-KART's approach in developing drivers along the chain to higher levels of motor-sports from amateurs to champions.
my-KART core purpose
my-KART's core purpose is to make racing & karting affordable and accessible to a wider community. We wish to create opportunities for talented racers. To do this, our events need to be safe, fun, professional, competitive, relevant and sustainable.
We are responsible towards building the local karting and racing community. The customers are next. And this is followed by the bottom line. In this order.
7 brand values
The following are values we promote within the my-kart environment:
- unwavering focus on brand purpose and responsibilities
- strongly advocate safety and sustainability
- respect for others and practice diversity - uphold honour, fairness, dignity & transcend race, colour or creed
- act with total integrity and commit to quality & excellence
- communicate openly and honestly - we encourage two way communication
- practice teamwork - we work in a collaborative manner, leveraging on skills (and diversity) of each other with a singular focus on the objectives
- have fun and strengthen bond (family or otherwise)