Go-kart Track ( Ulu Yam)

Submitted by des_k on Wed, 31 Oct 2007 - 12:17

I heard there is a new track in ULU Yam which started its constructions works this month. we should be able to race there by Q1 next year ??

here is the link http://www.kartingasia.com/forum/topic158.html

Forum topics

Cool, I should swing by on my way back to check it out.... Anyone have the exact directions?

Or can i just drive pass the Loh Mee and look for anything which looks like a kart track with other facilities?

[quote=RawFlesh]Cool, I should swing by on my way back to check it out.... Anyone have the exact directions?

Or can i just drive pass the Loh Mee and look for anything which looks like a kart track with other facilities?[/quote] dude, construction work should only start in Nov and ready by Dec...according to the Forum thread. You'd probably just see lots of monkeys there at the moment...(the animal kind, not people!) ;)

This Loh Mee...halal or not? I know that there's nice "Ikan Patin" nearby too.......Assistant AJK Makan...pls check it out!

[quote=saa73][quote=RawFlesh]Cool, I should swing by on my way back to check it out.... Anyone have the exact directions?

Or can i just drive pass the Loh Mee and look for anything which looks like a kart track with other facilities?[/quote] dude, construction work should only start in Nov and ready by Dec...according to the Forum thread. You'd probably just see lots of monkeys there at the moment...(the animal kind, not people!) ;)

This Loh Mee...halal or not? I know that there's nice "Ikan Patin" nearby too.......Assistant AJK Makan...pls check it out!
[/quote]

Most of the time the assistant ajk makan will be there almost everyweek for ulu yam friday night drive to genting. Just let me know the direction so no problem...

[quote]

Most of the time the assistant ajk makan will be there almost everyweek for ulu yam friday night drive to genting. Just let me know the direction so no problem...
[/quote]

Friday night drive to genting..exactly what u guys do, just drive up and down??

[quote=euss72][quote]
[/quote]

Friday night drive to genting..exactly what u guys do, just drive up and down?? [/quote]

why not heheh...

[quote=saa73]This Loh Mee...halal or not? I know that there's nice "Ikan Patin" nearby too.......Assistant AJK Makan...pls check it out!
[/quote]
I dont think it's halal..... Not sure, but just a guess since it's a chinese restuarant....

Check the [url=http://www.kartingasia.com/kart_tracks/krs-erina-karting-ci… Yam kart track[/url] page for circuit layout and architect's technical drawing of the track.

The track will only be there for ~3 years or so after which it will make way for housing or some other development but a new track will replace it a few km away.

Latest James told me was that the track should be ready by May 2008. If you drop by Swiss Hutless you can ask him more about it ;).

this will so cool.. before getting on the track.. we got to drive around the mountains~ and the loh mee.. well there are some of the ulu yammer who came down to KL and open their shop here. very nice as well but not certified by ajk makan yet~