2008 my-KART round series

Submitted by Nohad on Mon, 12 Nov 2007 - 13:30

Bah! Looking at the public holidays dates & school holiday dates, looks like I'm going to miss the whole year's round series event

Forum topics

Are we going to have some endurance races in between as there is a very high probablity that I'm going to miss the whole 2008 round series :O ;(

[quote=Nohad]Are we going to have some endurance races in between as there is a very high probablity that I'm going to miss the whole 2008 round series :O ;( [/quote]

We should assuming we can generate enough interest using the new CRG/125 rotax package that some of us was fortunate enough to have driven it.

[quote=naza]
We should assuming we can generate enough interest using the new CRG/125 rotax package[/quote]

Yea,hopefully so.

[quote=naza]
some of us was fortunate enough to have driven it.
[/quote]

Except you & me. :(

Edwyn at least took it out for 1 lap b4 d heavy rain.

Blame it on Mumu! His rain stopping magic is not potent enough and yet he wanted to collect a premiun from us :P

[quote=naza]
We should assuming we can generate enough interest using the new CRG/125 rotax package that some of us was fortunate enough to have driven it.
[/quote]

My answer is YES!!!

[quote=Nohad]
Blame it on Mumu! His rain stopping magic is not potent enough and yet he wanted to collect a premiun from us :P
[/quote]

He try to collect premium, thats why the magic did not work!! Mumu Fault!!
Hahaha... :P

[quote=Nohad]
[quote=naza]
some of us was fortunate enough to have driven it.
[/quote]

Except you & me. :(

Edwyn at least took it out for 1 lap b4 d heavy rain.

Blame it on Mumu! His rain stopping magic is not potent enough and yet he wanted to collect a premiun from us :P [/quote]

aiyooo.... how cud you forget me :shy:
me too lah.... no rezeki to test the CRG ;( huaaa!!

[quote=bosozoku]
me too lah.... no rezeki to test the CRG ;( huaaa!![/quote]

Aiyoooh, sorry bro, forgot about u. :shy:

This saturday, my man is our turn to try out the kart.

This time, Luenatic, Gooodzzzz, Jac & Rawflesh should try to catch us with the 100cc kart instead of us doing the chasing with the 100cc kart as per last weekend. ;)

[quote=Nohad][quote=bosozoku]

This time, Luenatic, Gooodzzzz, Jac & Rawflesh should try to catch us with the 100cc kart instead of us doing the chasing with the 100cc kart as per last weekend. ;)
[/quote]

aiyoo.. that one lap doesn't really count. haven't even step on it fully.. was only testing the handling, brakes and throttle. as i was going to start drooling, the sky drooled first.. sigh~ this saturday.. we test kau kau la..

anyway , saturday what time? please pray for the dark side to be at other areas and not CK. may the force be with CK~

[quote=edwynlow][quote=Nohad][quote=bosozoku]

[/quote]

aiyoo.. that one lap doesn't really count. haven't even step on it fully.. was only testing the handling, brakes and throttle. as i was going to start drooling, the sky drooled first.. sigh~ this saturday.. we test kau kau la..

anyway , saturday what time? please pray for the dark side to be at other areas and not CK. may the force be with CK~[/quote]
...the bomoh put his job second last weekened, instead he lanyak the CRG kart kau kau!

[quote=naza][quote=Nohad]Are we going to have some endurance races in between as there is a very high probablity that I'm going to miss the whole 2008 round series :O ;( [/quote]

[/quote]

well.. have to wait till AP set the price for it first~

Trying to read Fazz's mind :D , the possible dates for the round series should be ;

1) 5 Jan 08
2) 2 Feb 08
3) 1 Mar 08
4) 5 Apr 08
5) 3 May 08
6) 31 May 08 or 14 June 08
7) 5 July 08
8) 2 August 08
9) 30 Aug 08 or 11/18 Oct 08
10) 1 Nov 08

I'm trying to slot in [b]Karting with A1TM [/b]on the weekend of [b]24/25 May 08 [/b]or either [b]31 May/01 June 08 [/b]weekend.

Grand Finale - [b]29 Nov 08[/b]?

[quote=Nohad]Trying to read Fazz's mind :D , the possible dates for the round series should be ;[/quote]

back on topic... ;)

thanks patrick. looks about right as long as it abides to the following (in order):
:up:

1/ preference for 1st saturday of each month
2/ avoid racing in ramadhan
3/ avoid racing during long festive holidays (cny, raya, diwali, xmas etc)
4/ avoid racing during major motorsports weekends (f1, motogp, a1gp etc)
5/ try to avoid racing on school holidays (not always possible)
6/ try not to have DRIVERS events within two weeks of each other
7/ create enough space for special events like TEAMS series etc
8/ create enough space for CHICKEN WINGS events

i think that is about it...

[quote=Avince]Im new here, would like to commit myself to this year round race.
Hope to learn more from seniors.[/quote]

Welcome to the gang, avince. come for more chicken wings sessions~ or the uong cha session / T.T

[quote=edwynlow][quote=Avince]Im new here, would like to commit myself to this year round race.
Hope to learn more from seniors.[/quote]

Welcome to the gang, avince. come for more chicken wings sessions~ or the uong cha session / T.T[/quote]

thanks bro
can can no problem, make sure no Ulu Yam @ Friday again.. 8-)

Oh no!!!

may have to be really lucky to be in any one round next season ;( ...
look like its easier to be lucky with my swedish crew than it is to race in a mykart event ;) hehehe (joking only arrrr)

hehehe

razmyn @ abudhabi

Hmmmmm..... looks like I'll be missing most of the endurance series for this year too. :(

On the request of Naza, below are the proposed dates for the endurance races.

Since my-KART round 1 series has been postponed to 12 Jan 07, we don't have alternative dates in January 08.
[b]16 Feb 08[/b] is for IRONMAN Endurance Challenge.

Proposed dates ;

Round 1 - 15* March 08.
(*15 is on the last weekend of 1st term school holiday)
(**22&23 is the Sepang F1 weekend)

Round 2 - 24 May 08* (*1st day of 2nd term school holiday)

Round 3 - 19 July 08

Round 4 - 16 August 08* (*1st day of 3rd term school holiday)

Round 5 - 01 Nov 08

Round 6 (GRAND FINALE) - 29 Nov 08 or 6 December 08

[quote=Nohad]Hmmmmm..... looks like I'll be missing most of the endurance series for this year too. :(

On the request of Naza, below are the proposed dates for the endurance races.

Since my-KART round 1 series has been postponed to 12 Jan 07, we don't have alternative dates in January 08.
[b]16 Feb 08[/b] is for IRONMAN Endurance Challenge.

Proposed dates ;

Round 1 - 15* March 08.
(*15 is on the last weekend of 1st term school holiday)
(**22&23 is the Sepang F1 weekend)

Round 2 - 24 May 08* (*1st day of 2nd term school holiday)

Round 3 - 19 July 08

Round 4 - 16 August 08* (*1st day of 3rd term school holiday)

Round 5 - 01 Nov 08

Round 6 (GRAND FINALE) - 29 Nov 08 or 6 December 08
[/quote]

....Thanks man , and lets see ehat Fazz think of the dates suggested. Well, we can only hope that you can can do some houdini act or something to get here on those schedules.

are there any plans to have a few rounds at sepang?
or mykart is exclusively linked to CK?

had a short 20 minute fun kart at CK, i must admit the overall quality of the karts have dipped since i last played there (more than a year ago)

[quote=siewweng]are there any plans to have a few rounds at sepang?
or mykart is exclusively linked to CK?

had a short 20 minute fun kart at CK, i must admit the overall quality of the karts have dipped since i last played there (more than a year ago)

[/quote]

no doubt that we can one or two rounds there.. especially maybe we have the enduro at Sepang. but will have to talk to AP, the committee, and also how AP talks to Sepang..

but i think it shouldn't be a problem, right, fazz? how about those trips like permas jaya and etc?

[quote=siewweng]are there any plans to have a few rounds at sepang?

[/quote]
....if all of us are willing to foot the transport bill for karts to Sepang, than a few rounds at Sepang can be a reality. We will know soon how much that extra cost is.

[quote=siewweng]had a short 20 minute fun kart at CK, i must admit the overall quality of the karts have dipped since i last played there (more than a year ago)[/quote]

thanks for the feedback. will pass this on to CK.