Gives You Wings?

Submitted by saa73 on Fri, 23 Nov 2007 - 10:06

OK...who's going for Chicken Wings this weekend, who's going to Sepang, and who's going for Wings, then Sepang?

I've been away from the track for far too long (ie 2 weeks)....help!

Forum topics

[quote=luen]roger.

Edwyn, coming too? Dazmondzzz gooodzzzz??[/quote]

I will be there.. but maybe a 2 hour gap only. then head back to shop.. couldn't resist the offer :P

Sunday Sepang Wings? I haven't try Sepang track before.. and I promise Patrick that I will run the 100cc on behalf of him :P

Fazz, I'm going there around 11am 25/11 with nephews and nieces who wants to race go karts. City Karting said there is an event in the morning for Saujana if I'm not mistaken. Saturday morning also got event.

Guys & gals, have broadcast this forum and chicken wings session as well as coaching session to the srikandi gals. Will see if they are interested ya but I suppose chicken wings is too short of a time.

[quote=edwynlow]During the 1st lap of the chicken wings enduro, Jac the 'big bird' flew behind Emmy. Mind to tell us what happen there Jac? It was scary. Emmy.. are you alright?[/quote]

Jac and I had a chat after the incident but seriously it was nothing.. the moment i felt something climbing up behind me i quickly accelerated harder... but it was a quick one!

[quote=mononoke hime][quote=edwynlow]During the 1st lap of the chicken wings enduro, Jac the 'big bird' flew behind Emmy. Mind to tell us what happen there Jac? It was scary. Emmy.. are you alright?[/quote]

Jac and I had a chat after the incident but seriously it was nothing.. the moment i felt something climbing up behind me i quickly accelerated harder... but it was a quick one![/quote]

great to see nothing serious happen~

Yes, I am glad she ok too... after the incident we still pull out alot of Dogfight :)

Both sliding caused the wheel to wheel contact, once I realise it I slam my brake immediately (and she accelerated harder is definitely a correct move) ;)

Have a really good fun with Emmy and Luen in the whole CW Enduro

Emmy = Buaya :D :P :beer:

[quote=saa73]good chicken wing session. It cured my mild flu...[/quote]

well.. guess when everyone is sick, the only place to cure it without visiting a doctor and having lots of fun is to have 50mins of chicken wings. you know what.. i am sick too.. sick that the session not long enough~ :P

[quote=Jac Soo][quote=blackbeasta]when's the next chicken wing session? saw this topic too late....[/quote]

U shu check tis forum before every weekend ;) [/quote]

most probably next week.. coz this week there is a race~

[quote=edwynlow]guys.. chicken wings on dec 8? time?[/quote]

Edwyn / Guys & Gals,

Fancy chicken winging in Sepang for a change this Saturday?.

Vital Information:

Karts available : 80 cc - 11 units, 100cc - 6+1 units

Rental charge : 80c - RM30, 100cc - RM60 (SIC track charge included).
(Pssst...valid for my-kart members with 4 letter password )

Corporate events : None this weekened - source from AB.

Weather : Dry but bring Mumu along just in case.

Distance : who cares!

Refreshment : your own at Dengkil H'way stop (AJK makan certified)

[quote=lil_kartoon]Guys can i join in? Are u guys gonna meet up somewhere 1st and convoy 2gether? im still puzzled with the whole chicken wing thing hrmmmm :? [/quote]

Mr lil kartoon (are you a cartoonist?...you can help cheer things up more!), dont worry , just keep tracking this thread and you will understand this whole chicken wing concept soon.

[quote=luen]Naza boss, how much total charge for bringing own kart from CK to sepang ah? any figure?[/quote]

not sure what's the going rate for transport.....n fuel. The rate depends on how many want to share cost for the transport truck.....

BUT for sure u pay RM70 just to practise at Sepang and u pay SIC guys on the track....

[quote=Jules][quote=luen]Naza boss, how much total charge for bringing own kart from CK to sepang ah? any figure?[/quote]

not sure what's the going rate for transport.....n fuel. The rate depends on how many want to share cost for the transport truck.....

BUT for sure u pay RM70 just to practise at Sepang and u pay SIC guys on the track....[/quote]

Basically total cost will comprise the following elements:

1. Track fee to SIC - RM70 (sifu is sure about this)
2. CK's truck rent - RM50... as Sifu said, depends on how many is sharing it.
3. Mechanic support - RM 180.00

Total : RM300....will reconfirm with AB tomorrow....ok confirmed!

Luen, you want to try Sepang ar?....... :)

[quote=luen]waaa triton RM8x,000 one trip RM300 how to justify la?

if going to sepang everyday also need 267 days to cover the cost :( :(

[/quote]

[color=#cc0000]offer transport service to other karters for the next 266 days then ...[/color]

[quote=edwynlow]guys.. so is the saturday sepang chicken wings on? :? [/quote]

Edwyn,
It appears that most can only decide late tomorrow. Can you monitor this please cos I know that some are proposing on Sunday due to tight work schedules on this Saturday. Maybe we can do a quick poll as follows:

Saturday:
Sunday :
1. Naza - Sepang
2. Tarmizi - Sepang
3. Hafizah - Sepang