Missing Sparco Balaclava (CK, Shah Alam, Sunday 27 Jan 08)

Submitted by timmsm on Tue, 29 Jan 2008 - 19:49

Our nearest and dearest friend Mumu suffered a tragic loss at the weekend. Mumu's smelly old balaclava which has seen better times went missing whilst, strangely enough he was busy talking....

Perhaps it was someone with a fettish for Mumu's 'underwear' (Azlan, you could be a suspect here ;-) or perhaps someone mistakenly picked it up.

Anyway and more seriously, if anyone has seen a black coloured SPARCO brand balaclava or has accidently picked up, kindly drop a Private Message to 'muhaymin', post a confession here or if you are shy, discreetly return it during Rd 2.

Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

Forum topics

:idea: Des, maybe you can sponsor one of your smelly old socks (or underpants) and convert it into a balaclava for Mumu... cheer the old boy up a bit!

Yea rite guys..... Marky, Thanks a zillion for the post. Btw, you shudn't have involved Desmond in. He was busy Farting that day...... My other suspect is Jac Soo. He's been behaving strangely that day

[quote=muhaymin]Yea rite guys..... Marky, Thanks a zillion for the post. Btw, you shudn't have involved Desmond in. He was busy Farting that day...... My other suspect is Jac Soo. He's been behaving strangely that day [/quote]

...... I took ur smelly Balacavas for wat ? Even I am poor but not cheap !

I still manage to buy own balacavas =_=

Sei Mumu wanna make enemy huh ?!

Kesian MuMu... actuallyy i saw your balaclava, but i did not take it la.. i also have the same sparco ..
So upon seeing yours, i got upset, because i dont like to have the same things as you
So , i sat on it, and gave it a gooooooDDDzzz Fart !!!!!.. and u wore it for Q2..
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHHAHAAHAHAHA :D

[quote=des_k]Kesian MuMu... actuallyy i saw your balaclava, but i did not take it la.. i also have the same sparco ..
So upon seeing yours, i got upset, because i dont like to have the same things as you
So , i sat on it, and gave it a gooooooDDDzzz Fart !!!!!.. and u wore it for Q2..
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHHAHAAHAHAHA :D
[/quote]

Sure it's not still stuck between your cheeks Des???

I check my bag, just incase somebody accidently put mumu's bala into my bag...

and... not even a single thing look like bala...

Mumu you need to held a press conference for apologise of accusation!!

agrh!! agrh!!