Photo CD for Rd2, 2008 is OUT NOW!

Submitted by edwynlow on Mon, 04 Feb 2008 - 18:15

Hey guys. Thanks for all your compliment from Rd 1. Rd2 Photo CD is out! Basically its the same thing you saw on Rd 1 CD. So at the moment, I am still thinking of new ideas to develop this even further. So at the meantime, leave down your names for whoever wants the Photo CD. Thanks guys!

Forum topics

1/ Naza - thanks a zillion mate!
2/ Jac - arigato gosaimatsu
3/ Mark - cheers mate
4/ Seyz
5/ Ashish
6/ Jules - Xie Xie
7/ Izrul - شكرا جزيل
8/ A Muhaymin - grazie

yychoong

Tue, 05 Feb 2008 - 12:11

In reply to by muhaymin

[quote=muhaymin]1/ Naza - thanks a zillion mate!
3/ Mark - cheers mate
4/ Seyz
5/ Ashish
6/ Jules - Xie Xie
7/ Izrul - شكرا جزيل
8/ A Muhaymin - grazie
9/ Yip Yen - danke[/quote]

3/ Mark - cheers mate
4/ Seyz
5/ Ashish
6/ Jules - Xie Xie
7/ Izrul - شكرا جزيل
8/ A Muhaymin - grazie
9/ Yip Yen - danke
10/ Zul - muito obrigado

3/ Mark - cheers mate
4/ Seyz
5/ Ashish
6/ Jules - Xie Xie
7/ Izrul - شكرا جزيل
8/ A Muhaymin - grazie
9/ Yip Yen - danke
10/ Zul - muito obrigado
11/ Rub - thx mate

3/ Mark - cheers mate
4/ Seyz
5/ Ashish
6/ Jules - Xie Xie
7/ Izrul - شكرا جزيل
8/ A Muhaymin - grazie
9/ Yip Yen - danke
10/ Zul - muito obrigado
11/ Rub - thx mate
12/ FIQ - thanks bro..

[quote=Afique85]1/ Naza - thanks a zillion mate!
3/ Mark - cheers mate
4/ Seyz
5/ Ashish
6/ Jules - Xie Xie
7/ Izrul - شكرا جزيل
8/ A Muhaymin - grazie
9/ Yip Yen - danke
10/ Zul - muito obrigado
11/ Rub - thx mate
12/ FIQ - thanks bro..[/quote]
13/ Ajak - Uncle

3/ Mark - cheers mate
4/ Seyz
5/ Ashish
6/ Jules - Xie Xie
7/ Izrul - شكرا جزيل
8/ A Muhaymin - grazie
9/ Yip Yen - danke
10/ Zul - muito obrigado
11/ Rub - thx mate
12/ FIQ - thanks bro..
13/ Ajak - Uncle

wow.. the demand is high now!

[quote=edwynlow]1/ Naza - thanks a zillion mate!
3/ Mark - cheers mate
4/ Seyz
5/ Ashish
6/ Jules - Xie Xie
7/ Izrul - شكرا جزيل
8/ A Muhaymin - grazie
9/ Yip Yen - danke
10/ Zul - muito obrigado
11/ Rub - thx mate
12/ FIQ - thanks bro..
13/ Ajak - Uncle

wow.. the demand is high now![/quote]

Bro,
It could get higher after every race.......and just "thank you" may not suffice.....I wonder.

[quote=naza]Bro,
It could get higher after every race.......and just "thank you" may not suffice.....I wonder.[/quote]

wahahaha... it means my work is getting better! :up:
maybe next time, i will only limit to the first 10??

edwyn,

i forgot one thing: i had discussed with CK that they should have a video brief of kart safety and techniques... thought of doing one using my-kart talent and creative video production... any thoughts of who can do this?

i will need to know how do you intend to do it.. professionally? or just a bunch of my-karters filming the safety video. basically i have voice this out before.. but it came to a sudden stop.

basically, if we are to film on our own..
1/ actor and actress (just normal my-karters will do. they are all talented. how many? based on the storyboard)
2/ a storyboard and script - i can sit down with you and talk about what we need to shoot for the film
3/ a video camera (a good one - maybe with 3CCD. maybe i can borrow from my ex-college)
4/ an empty track from CK - so we can use the place fully
5/ apply leave!

after all that..
1/ film editing - i can sit down with you and we can do the editing together or i will edit it first and show you later
2/ add on effects (if needed)
3/ render the video
4/ burn it to a dvd

mainly the above is just a draft on how the process will be. surely there are more stuffs in the process.

[quote=edwynlow]i will need to know how do you intend to do it.. professionally? or just a bunch of my-karters filming the safety video. basically i have voice this out before.. but it came to a sudden stop.

1/ actor and actress (just normal my-karters will do. they are all talented. how many? based on the storyboard)
2/ a storyboard and script - i can sit down with you and talk about what we need to shoot for the film
3/ a video camera (a good one - maybe with 3CCD. maybe i can borrow from my ex-college)
5/ apply leave!

after all that..
1/ film editing - i can sit down with you and we can do the editing together or i will edit it first and show you later
3/ render the video
4/ burn it to a dvd

mainly the above is just a draft on how the process will be. surely there are more stuffs in the process.[/quote]

sorry edwyn that the idea came to a halt. i forgot about it. happy if you want to drive it as i have no objections. although i would like to ensure the messages are right, the quality good, and the my-kart branding clear - visually as well as perceptively.

so let's work together on the storyboard first. i would like to organise the various thoughts and topics into logical chunks. then i would also like to make sure the language is appropriately simplified. most important is the sounds must be clear with little background hisses and noise.

as for "actors" we should use our own my-karters. i would like diversity too, with some ladies, kids and old dudes (you know who you are, he he he).

i would also like the video to portray my-kart's values clearly (without being too obvious and preachy about it).

[quote=TheFazz][quote=edwynlow]i will need to know how do you intend to do it.. professionally? or just a bunch of my-karters filming the safety video. basically i have voice this out before.. but it came to a sudden stop.

5/ apply leave!

after all that..
3/ render the video
4/ burn it to a dvd

mainly the above is just a draft on how the process will be. surely there are more stuffs in the process.[/quote]

sorry edwyn that the idea came to a halt. i forgot about it. happy if you want to drive it as i have no objections. although i would like to ensure the messages are right, the quality good, and the my-kart branding clear - visually as well as perceptively.

so let's work together on the storyboard first. i would like to organise the various thoughts and topics into logical chunks. then i would also like to make sure the language is appropriately simplified. most important is the sounds must be clear with little background hisses and noise.

as for "actors" we should use our own my-karters. i would like diversity too, with some ladies, kids and old dudes (you know who you are, he he he).

i would also like the video to portray my-kart's values clearly (without being too obvious and preachy about it).[/quote]

[color=#cc0000]i can lend two hands on storyboarding and shootings if you need 'em! [/color]

[quote=bombe994]
[color=#cc0000]i can lend two hands on storyboarding and shootings if you need 'em! [/color][/quote]

that's great! happy to have more creative help. :up: :up: