Wanted: a good airbrush place

Submitted by hanifcd on Sun, 07 Sep 2008 - 08:04

In 2-3 weeks time I'll be receiving my new OMP Grand Prix helmet :). If I do have some extra money(duit raya hehe) I'll would like to paint it. I did ask a shop in Sunway. He said the starting price would be RM1800 and it would be more should theres a special thing that I would specify like time,the paint itself or I don't know maybe how hard to paint it? Because of the expensive cost, I need to be aware which one should paint my helmet or choosing the designs. I have a couple of design that I did myself but how do you ask them to paint the way you wanted? Is it by sending them a couple of photographs or something? Can anyone tell me which shop would do a great paintjob with a reasonable cost?

Thanks.

Forum topics

Cool man!!! You are the 3rd person in Malaysia to own an OMP Gran Prix.. hehehe~ You know who owns the 1st and 2nd? Hahahaha~ Anyway, what design you need to do? Send the design to me and I shall ask for the price..

[quote=edwynlow]Cool man!!! You are the 3rd person in Malaysia to own an OMP Gran Prix.. hehehe~ You know who owns the 1st and 2nd? Hahahaha~ Anyway, what design you need to do? Send the design to me and I shall ask for the price..[/quote]

Hmmmm let me guess :? you and you? :) Anyway my design is not that errm pretty...i worked on windows paint..its still good though imo...u painted your helmet?both? If yes can I see it? where can I send the designs? .i'll be sending it soon but first i have to just mend it a little bit so it doesn't look funny :shy:

[quote=edwynlow]tarmizi, naza, me~~[/quote]

hmmm mind if you guys show it? eh edwyn, i cant seem to find the album with helmets in it except for your swiss hutless album.

[quote=hanifcd][quote=edwynlow]tarmizi, naza, me~~[/quote]

hmmm mind if you guys show it? eh edwyn, i cant seem to find the album with helmets in it except for your swiss hutless album.[/quote]

that is the album..