Futsal

Submitted by hanifcd on Mon, 22 Dec 2008 - 11:34

I was thinking the other day, how bout we organize a futsal match among us all? Just now John King did asked me about having a get together with the my-kart guys and have a friendly match between the KRS and my-kart or whoever in karting. I hope you all would love to join in the game :). I'm not sure where's the venue yet however I will post the details ASAP.

Forum topics

any form of social activities for my-kart members is highly encouraged. futsal is great... 'cept that my old knees are not so forgiving anymore. besides this we have regular makan, movies and karaoke.. :)

Since the charity tournament is still far away(March or Feb maybe), why don't we all have an own get together match? We can use that as a training too ;) but I need sufficient players preferably from my-kart. Also I need some venue suggestions and time. On the top of my head now is Subang Sports Planet, Sunway Sports Planet, Sports Barn PJ, Sports Plaza PJ, Sports Center PJ and One Utama. I won't mind the time but I think evening around 9 on Friday or Saturday would be great.

can i suggest the on at the top floor of OU, kinda in the center for everybody in Klang Valley. Im okay around 9 on saturday....

[quote=Tarmizi]can i suggest the on at the top floor of OU, kinda in the center for everybody in Klang Valley. Im okay around 9 on saturday....[/quote]

Won't be a problem at all ;) I play there every week :D

Folks - John King has posted his Futsal tournament for 14-March in Puchong

View Facebook event here [url]http://www.facebook.com/wall.php?id=40668984213#/event.php?…]

Let's support this and form some my-KART teams!!

I'm still tentative due to potential overseas travel in Mar, but let's start forming the teams now....and get some secret practice in...I can hook you up with my old Futsal kakis for weekly training...but watch out I heard my group now has celebrities incl Shebby Singh playing with them!...i guess that's why I stopped! 8-)

Teams...pls fill up yr names (I think it's 5/6 per team?)

Team 1
1) Captain: Mizi?
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Team 2
1) Captain: Hanif?
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Team 3??...

[quote=saa73]Folks - John King has posted his Futsal tournament for 14-March in Puchong

View Facebook event here [url]http://www.facebook.com/wall.php?id=40668984213#/event.php?…]

Let's support this and form some my-KART teams!!

I'm still tentative due to potential overseas travel in Mar, but let's start forming the teams now....and get some secret practice in...I can hook you up with my old Futsal kakis for weekly training...but watch out I heard my group now has celebrities incl Shebby Singh playing with them!...i guess that's why I stopped! 8-)

Teams...pls fill up yr names (I think it's 5/6 per team?)

Team 1
1) Captain: Mizi?
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Team 2
1) Captain: Hanif?
2)
3)
4)