Looking for a partner

Submitted by joesph on Tue, 27 Jan 2009 - 10:53

Hello,

My name is Joesph Wong and I just joined shell in Cyberjaya. Currently i'm looking for a partner to participate in the KSC edurance race on 7 Feb 09. The other partner must be either a shell employee or it's provider (AT&T, T-System or EDS).

Anyone in the forum is one of the above and you should not be an expert as I'm not and it should be a fund competition.

Regards,
Joesph

Forum topics

pacairedza

Wed, 28 Jan 2009 - 07:30

[quote=joesph]Hello,

My name is Joesph Wong and I just joined shell in Cyberjaya. Currently i'm looking for a partner to participate in the KSC edurance race on 7 Feb 09. The other partner must be either a shell employee or it's provider (AT&T, T-System or EDS).

Anyone in the forum is one of the above and you should not be an expert as I'm not and it should be a fund competition.

Regards,
Joesph

[/quote]

Joesph,

what is KSC endurance and where this will be held at? i am EDSer.

Cheers

hello pacairedza,

If you walk into wisma 1 or wisma 2, you can see the ad in the lift. The endurance race will be held at the USJ track on 7 Feb 2009. KSC stands for Klub Shell Community.

My id is MYJWOP.

Hi Joesph,

Unfortunately im not based in Shell building so i cant look at the ad. Im based at EDS building not to far from you. Check you ID but i think you not in EDS network. Can you please provide your email? i will to know better about this event.

Cheers