Searching for Brian, Murdoch University graduate

Submitted by RawFlesh on Wed, 30 Aug 2006 - 14:41

Dear All,

I'm sorry if i've posted this in the wrong section. IF i have, please move it to the appropriate, thanks.

I'm trying to get in contact with Brian. Can't quite remember his full name. But I know he's raced in the my-kart events. Yusnee should know who I'm talking about, as we raced together in the MAAC 2004 Endurance race, 2 years ago.

Have been trying his previous contact numbers, but there's no reply.

Does anyone knows where is he? Or his latest contact number?

Reason I'm looking for him is that I'm starting early this time and looking for the drivers for Murdoch Uni team for next year's endurance race.

Thanks for you help!

Forum topics

Erm, no, i don't think so.

He's not chinese, should be indian (:D) i guess. He owns a company or few. Travels alot. Should be about 30s. On the skinny side and average height.

I remember his race suit is blue.

Not sure if he's been racing lately with y'all, but think back 2 years, he would/should've raced with y'all.

[quote=RawFlesh]Erm, no, i don't think so.

He's not chinese, should be indian (:D) i guess. He owns a company or few. Travels alot. Should be about 30s. On the skinny side and average height.

I remember his race suit is blue.

Not sure if he's been racing lately with y'all, but think back 2 years, he would/should've raced with y'all.[/quote]

that would be brian fernandez. yup still travels alot. who shall i say is asking?

fazz

Yea, Brian Fernandez....

Tell him it's the karter from Murdoch University & we karted together with a few others from my-kart (Yusnee & Thevan Nair~Did he get to do his race training overseas?), 2 years ago.

[quote=RawFlesh]Yea, Brian Fernandez....

Tell him it's the karter from Murdoch University & we karted together with a few others from my-kart (Yusnee & Thevan Nair~Did he get to do his race training overseas?), 2 years ago.[/quote]
waah..my-kart now reuniting old friends....we should start a new service...yeah, Brian's around, not been joining my-kart races lately but I've spoken to him recently...

[quote=saa73][quote=RawFlesh]Yea, Brian Fernandez....

Tell him it's the karter from Murdoch University & we karted together with a few others from my-kart (Yusnee & Thevan Nair~Did he get to do his race training overseas?), 2 years ago.[/quote]
waah..my-kart now reuniting old friends....we should start a new service...yeah, Brian's around, not been joining my-kart races lately but I've spoken to him recently...[/quote]

Hi RawFlesh, sorry for not being able to reply to you earlier. Yes, Brian F (as we call him) is always travelling back & forth M'sia & S'pore. Last time I spoke to him was at his friend's wedding which we both attended. Not sure if he's currently intown :-(