2006 year end TT session

Submitted by Nohad on Tue, 05 Dec 2006 - 21:50

So when & where are we having the TT session?

AJK Makan organising?

Forum topics

[quote=Nohad]AJK Makan's call[/quote] we can try Friday night again..... let's see, we've had TT sessions at USJ, Kota Damansara, Subang Jaya...let's go back to PJ .. what about the Original Kayu place... Friday 15th Dec?...for me that's my last day of work and first day of leave...yahoo!! school's out for me!!

[quote=Nohad][quote=saa73]what about the Original Kayu place... Friday 15th Dec?.[/quote]

Near where, ah?
[/quote] click on this link for the satellite image (at centre of the screen)
[url]http://wikimapia.org/#y=3121512&x=101594954&z=17&l=0&m=a[/u…]

you can see it from NKVE...opposite the Shell/Petronas. It's at the Aman Suria area - you guys from Subang can head to LDP, take the overhead bridge into Kelana Jaya, then turn left at the Catholic Church after the Kelana Seafood/Shell station..

Update: Teh Tarik Session #4

Date: Friday 15th December 2006
Time: 9pm - till the cows come home...
Venue: Original Kayu Nasi Kandaq
Directions:
click on this link for the satellite image (at centre of the screen)
[url]http://wikimapia.org/#y=3121512&x=101594954&z=17&l=0&m=a[/u…]
You can see it from NKVE...opposite the Shell/Petronas. It's at the Aman Suria area - you guys from Subang can head to LDP, take the overhead bridge into Kelana Jaya, then turn left at the Catholic Church after the Kelana Seafood/Shell station.

Agenda:
- Talk about the club - > would be good if as many committee members could turn up
- Miscellaneous karting/motorsports stuff
- Look at the various car clubs that will turn up that night (they usually do...)
- Generally talk cock...I will lead this session :)
- Adjourn for massage (optional - had to include in for Patrick's sake! nanti dia tak datang...actually, this would be his "farewell" before leaving for Vietnamese massage..)

[quote=saa73]..actually, Viet girls look cute in their national costume..that dress...what's it called? Sabelt..help me out here...you're a buaya...should know these things..[/quote]

It's ao dais la fren...mmmm i like..

[quote=sabelt][quote=saa73]..actually, Viet girls look cute in their national costume..that dress...what's it called? Sabelt..help me out here...you're a buaya...should know these things..[/quote]

It's ao dais la fren...mmmm i like..[/quote] knew i could count on the buaya!..:)

[quote=ed]halamarkkk... why la choose the 15th...?!?
sorry fellas... got to sit out this one...

vw_heartbeat
vw avatar

veedubs rulez![/quote] AJK Makan will be "jalan jalan cari makan" in Sumatera the following week, Fazz still on leave, Patrick will be busy packing for Vietnam later in Dec, and generally this is before the Christmas/New Year's break when many may be already on holiday....anyway, sorry you can't make it..we'll make sure we take photos of the food if you like...?

[quote=saa73]....anyway, sorry you can't make it..we'll make sure we take photos of the food if you like...?[/quote]

bro... screw the food... take pixs of the eye candies instead... :D

vw_heartbeat
vw avatar

veedubs rulez!

[quote=Nohad][quote=saa73] had to include in for Patrick's sake! this would be his "farewell" before leaving for Vietnam[/quote]

There might be changes in plan here, hope to know by TT time.[/quote]
Hopefully, it will turn out to be in your favour bro!.........for mat remkarts sake.....hehehe.